IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are the chances Kobe fakes his death and his supposed burial plot is in...

CORONA DEL MAR
...:ROFL::xf.cry::xf.confused:

Indeed Kobe is just another one of the actors playing his role to get you to be mind controlled.

I am pretty sure Kobe would not fake his own death.

•••
•••
And remember why everyone panicked about T.P. and there was a shortage for weeks, no random coincidence.

ALL A SCRIPT.....

Screen-Shot-2020-03-07-at-8.33.45-AM-1200x267.png

Screen-Shot-2020-03-07-at-8.33.53-AM-1200x305.png

Screen-Shot-2020-03-07-at-3.26.29-PM.png

The toilet paper shortage is from people who thought it would protect them from the virus. They thought wrong. The media scared people so, that they ran to the stores and got toilet paper and no food. They panicked like the stores were going to close down.

•••
•••

im pretty sure there is nothing impossible any more in our world! :)

•••
You can use the Australian Government Coronavirus app to:

- stay up to date with the official information and advice
- important health advice to help stop the spread and stay healthy
- get a quick snapshot of the current official status within Australia
- check your symptoms if you are concerned about yourself or someone else
- find relevant contact information
- access updated information from the Australian Government
- receive push notifications of urgent information and updates

Trusted, Australian information

All information in the Australian Government Coronavirus app is sourced from Australia’s leading health organisations and has undergone a quality assurance process so people can know it is safe, appropriate and relevant for Australians.

Federal Government's Coronavirus Australia app, available on the App Store, Google Play

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
chaos everywhere... oil lowest since 2002 at $23... many people in newyork have no more food to put on table... foodbanks overwhelmed... due to lockdowns, 2 million venzuelans in colombia can no longer do bit of work during day so they can pay their shelter at nite.... refugee camps in various locations will become human disasters once hit with virus..... india in total chaos following lockdown, as countless now jobless people there move back to their villages because not starving is more important to them than virus..... meanwhile indian autohroities warn people "if we do not lockdown for 21 days now, it'll set us all back 21 years".....

Last edited:
•••
A 58 year old cardiovascular surgeon that headed the department of two large medical groups...healthy, jogger, etc. was well ten days ago. Just got an email notifying of his passing. Oddly enough, there was no mention of 'the flu'...they just mentioned some virus making the rounds...oh well. Below is about a man much older...

Deaths, intubations swamp New Orleans doctors in coronavirus surge

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ns-doctors-in-coronavirus-surge-idUSKBN21H0BG

•••
wel thats new... govn passed bill to restrict cash transactions to 10k or less.. failure to obey = jail time.......

•••
•••
wel thats new... govn passed bill to restrict cash transactions to 10k or less.. failure to obey = jail time.......

Matt Barrie, the Chief Executive of Freelancer.com was in this segment at minute 5:15

•••
Ford will produce 50,000 ventilators

Ford will produce 50,000 ventilators in Michigan over the next 100 days, the company announced today.

This is the second ventilator partnership the automaker will produce with GE. Production is expected to start the week of April 20 at a Ford plant in Ypsilanti, Michigan, with the capacity to produce 30,000 ventilators per month if needed.

This new initiative is in addition to the program by Ford and GE Healthcare to increase production of existing GE Healthcare ventilators, which they announced last week. The ventilators will be produced by 500 paid volunteer UAW employees over three shifts.

“The Ford and GE Healthcare teams, working creatively and tirelessly, have found a way to produce this vitally needed ventilator quickly and in meaningful numbers,” said Jim Hackett, Ford’s CEO. “By producing this ventilator in Michigan, in strong partnership with the UAW, we can help health care workers save lives, and that’s our No. 1 priority.”

•••

It's a pretty common thing to do.

It's one of the favorite moves for these scriptwriters.

Look at Bill Hicks "dying" and becoming Alex Jones.

•••
It's a pretty common thing to do.

It's one of the favorite moves for these scriptwriters.

Look at Bill Hicks "dying" and becoming Alex Jones.

yeah.. i mean the list is endless... david bowie... jasckson.. elvis... etc etc... they have the millions to move anywhere and disapear.. buy island or what not.. and money to get plastic surgery if they want too... but most probably do not bother..

its a big world folks.. and if you got millions.. you can fake death and disappear anywhere you want..

•••
guys guys plz...
toilet paper is bad for you. your bumhole will feel so much more greatful if you just rinse it nicely with shower hose and some nice soap.. its like 2 mins of your time.. and now we got nothing but time... and we don't crap 20 times a day either.

so plz guys. do not become slaves to toilet paper... its just lame...
plz wash your bumholes with some nice smelling flower bouqet soap.

plz guys i mean this has been scientifically demonstrated... they even make toilets with rinse mechanism... but u do not need that much lazy comfort.
Hey, I'm not the one hoarding toilet paper... tell it to the guy who is! I have various solutions in the garden to clean up without TP, apart from taking a bath and using our bidets at home!

•••
Hey, I'm not the one hoarding toilet paper... tell it to the guy who is! I have various solutions in the garden to clean up without TP, apart from taking a bath and using our bidets at home!

i know your not a toilet paper slave.
its really just abominable to be toilet paper slave and then brag about how many rolls you got cause u think owning toilet paper makes you better human being when in reality your totally missing the point cause true hygiene of the buthole has nothing to do with toilet paper.

i mean even monkeys do not use toilet paper.

as i wash my buthole with nice flowery soaps after excrementing, i have like the biggest laugh while doing it, when i am reminded of those who feel pride and sense of aschievement for having 1 million rolls stored in their homes. lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Armed vigilantes blocked a neighbor's driveway with a tree to force him into quarantine

A Maine man said armed neighbors descended on his home and chopped down a tree to block his road and prevent him from leaving because they believed he may have coronavirus.

those would be Militia , not vigilante, there are Militias formed and forming right now, Militias are legal in America if needed to fight tyranny and things of that nature. Our forefathers new at some point and time that militias would be necessary, so they gave the people the right to form militias to protect the country if the country can’t protect its people

Last edited:
•••
Well, how about some music...

•••
New York neurosurgeon who separated conjoined twins dies from complications of Covid-19

Dr. James T. Goodrich, the neurosurgeon who allowed CNN inside a remarkable operation to separate twins Jadon and Anias McDonald, died on Monday after complications related to Covid-19, according to the hospital where he worked.

"Dr. Goodrich was a beacon of our institution and he will be truly missed," said Montefiore Medicine CEO Dr. Philip O. Ozuah. "His expertise and ability were second only to his kind heart and manner."
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/...n-death-coronavirus-mcdonald-twins/index.html

91494894_10219465658770208_3461500562606915584_o.jpg

91465801_10219465657210169_1819946830666924032_n.jpg

91434855_10219465653250070_2090586584142315520_o.jpg

•••
The Office’s John Krasinski launched a YouTube channel dedicated to good news

John Krasinski, best known for playing Jim Halpert on NBC’s The Office, is back behind a desk and talking into a camera — this time, in a video on his new YouTube channel dedicated to sharing good news.

The show is exactly what it sounds like: Krasinski will talk about a few heartwarming, good stories that people might be looking for right now while stuck at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.

•••
The US federal government sent the wrong masks, says Illinois governor

The White House told the US state of Illinois that it would receive 300,000 N95 masks -- but instead, the state got surgical masks, says Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.

“My team is sorting through the shipment of 300,000 N95 masks the White House personally told me would be sent to our state," he said at a news conference Monday.

"While we do not have a final count on this yet, I can say with certainty that what they sent were not the N95 masks that were promised but instead were surgical masks, which is not what we asked for.

“I can’t emphasize enough how much we need the federal government to step up and amplify the size of their PPE (personal protective equipment) deliveries to Illinois and frankly across the nation.”

•••
The Office’s John Krasinski launched a YouTube channel dedicated to good news

John Krasinski, best known for playing Jim Halpert on NBC’s The Office, is back behind a desk and talking into a camera — this time, in a video on his new YouTube channel dedicated to sharing good news.

The show is exactly what it sounds like: Krasinski will talk about a few heartwarming, good stories that people might be looking for right now while stuck at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.

He actually bought SomeGoodNews.com too!

•••
•••
Back