IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
in the poorer less develpd countries like across africa police shooting rubbr bullets for not respecting lockdown... meanwhile elsewhere man gets beaten to death for going to buy milk in india..

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-death-for-violating-the-coronavirus-lockdown

these are very rough times for the less develpd poor countries where the rule of law cannot be applies with humanity and common sense.... we should feel sorry for all such countries and pray especially hard for them! but WHO has been saying from start that this crisis will be particulrly bad for less develpd countries.

•••
interesting about herd immunity... it has many supporters.... many believe its the only way...

•••

well there can still be that option where it was so well designed as to make everyone think it was not lab designed :)

i mean if you do design that sort of thing.. you will make every effort and priority to make it look like its not man made..

•••
interesting about herd immunity... it has many supporters.... many believe its the only way...

It's definitely the most natural way to develop immunity - in fact, it may not be a matter of IF, but WHEN one will get infected.

Health providers will be dealing with this problem for a long time - current measures like curfews, isolation and social distancing only help prevent it spreading like wildfire.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Coronavirus cradle Wuhan partly reopens after lockdown

The city in China where the coronavirus pandemic began, Wuhan, has partially re-opened after more than two months of isolation.

Crowds of passengers were pictured arriving at Wuhan train station on Saturday.

People are being allowed to enter but not leave, according to reports.

Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, saw more than 50,000 coronavirus cases. At least 3,000 people in Hubei died from the disease.

•••
•••
•••
•••
still not known how the 1918 flu started.. just like that... they burned tons of cow manure.... the video says.. of course.. that's not proven or anything.. just an omen

it attacked 1 billion people.. more than 50% earth population then!

the way they talk sometimes in the video it sure sounds like corona too!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Italy’s coronavirus death toll is more than double that of China’s — this might be why

Demographics, social behavior and lower testing capacity are just some of the reasons why Italy and Spain have the highest number of deaths in the world from the coronavirus, health experts told CNBC.

There was a lot of spread before people realized (the virus was present),” Alexander Edwards, an expert in immunology from the University of Reading, told CNBC Thursday about the situation in Italy.

He explained that in most European countries, people assumed the outbreak “was a problem elsewhere” and this initial attitude led to the fast spreading of the virus in places such as Italy and Spain.
What these 3 paragraphs don't mention is how the virus entered Europe. Presently, 4 million Chinese tourists visit Italy annually with Milan in the North being their main entry point, many of these Chinese tourists arrived from Wuhan at a time when China was still concealing the dimension of this virus to the world.

The virus started in Wuhan around December 10th 2019

On Jan. 23rd 2020 China imposes strict lockdown in Wuhan

Italy imposed a ban on flights from China on January 31st, immediately after a Chinese couple in Rome tested positive for the virus.

In the meantime the virus spread around Europe mainly from Italy.

•••
Very interesting scientific experiment:

•••
The virus started in Wuhan around December 10th 2019

Actually, there may have been a known case as early as November 2019.

•••
I, however, was an irresponsible panic buyer, and having just
taken inventory, I am proud to report that I have exactly 151 rolls
of toilet paper, most of those being those large double roles.
I am a wealthy man.
And you even come here to brag about it! You're obviously part of the problem in today's society.... greedy and just thinking of yourself!

Last edited:
•••
Actually, there may have been a known case as early as November 2019.
That makes China look even worse! 2 months before they told the world!

•••
•••
An online petition seeking the resignation of W.H.O boss Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has emerged. The W.H.O. is facing criticism over its role during the coronavirus crisis.

This idiot only started talking about the virus after China told him he could talk!

•••
91408194_219213762512947_5378177882210172928_n.jpg

•••

I think this is being broadcasted because people who would have never thought the virus was lab made and released are seeing different with their own eyes, sending this message out will turn their thought process back to " Nah, no one made and released this" at least for right now, I ain't buying it!

•••
That makes China look even worse! 2 months before they told the world!

Think of all the international flights that took place through out that time period alone, silently spreading the disease.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Think of all the international flights that took place through out that time period alone, silently spreading the disease.
Exactly and at a time when millions of Chinese living abroad went on vacation back to China for the Chinese New Year celebrations, that happened between Jan. 25th and Feb. 8th this year. All this apart from the normal vacations that the Chinese made around the world, especially to Europe and North America!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back