NameSilo

Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Labeled as news in The Break Room, started by Mister Funsky, Feb 22, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. cbd

cbd Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. rh2000

rh2000 Upgraded Member Blue Account

This is why I can't find any damn toilet paper in the stores.

3. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

4. dna

dna Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Those poor fools who actualy believed our government when
    they were told that panic buying wasn't necessary...believed
    our governmant when they were told that there would be plenty
    of goods for everybody and that hoarding wasn't needed...those poor
    fools are now desperately searching their local markets for
    toilet paper. I was looking inside a box on the otherwise
    empty shelf where my local Walmart used to keep their toilet paper
    when a woman ran up to me demanding to know if the box contained
    toilet paper. The box had no toilet paper. I thought
    the woman was going to cry. In the restrooms of my
    local Home Depot the toilet paper dispensers were all
    broken and the rolls of toilet paper were stolen.

I, however, was an irresponsible panic buyer, and having just
    taken inventory, I am proud to report that I have exactly 151 rolls
    of toilet paper, most of those being those large double roles.
    I am a wealthy man.

5. .X.

6. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  7. Compassion

8. Compassion

9. .X.

I think the Chi-Com and Globalist deep state released this virus to late, they got anxious and let it go towards the end of winter, spring is here, I think this virus is going to dissipate rapidly very very soon, I think the Stealth are hunting right now globally, Hopefully we will get to see the proceeds.

10. koolishman

koolishman Upgraded Member Blue Account

From Harvard Business Review: Understanding the economic shock of Corona Virus.

The emerging policy landscape includes many worthwhile ideas. Among those are “bridge loans” that offer zero-interest loans to households and firms for the duration of the crisis and a generous repayment period; a moratorium on mortgage payments for residential and commercial borrowers; or using bank regulators to lean on banks to provide finance and to rework terms on existing loans. Such policy innovation could have meaningful impact in softening the virus’ impact on economies’ supply side. Yet it also needs agile and efficient execution.

We think there is a chance for innovation to prevent a full-blown U-shape, keeping the shock’s path closer to a deep V-shape than would otherwise be possible. But the battle is underway, and without innovation the odds are not in favor of the less damaging V-shaped scenario.

11. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

toilet paper is way overrated. when your at home and have no paper just wash your bum... do this even when you have paper... it takes 1 minute, it is infinitely more hygenic and cleaner for your bum.. and it makes you completely independent from toilt paper.... the latter in times like these.. or any times... is the TRUE wealth. dependence is not wealth. independence is wealth.

12. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

i read a store about korean biz man who invested into machines to make masks... but says in last while the fabric to make them went from like 1k to 100k,

he still has enough orders to make good profit. aftr machine cost and material cost.
    its in the millions.

kudos to ebay and amazon for baning sellers who want to profit from this misery and sell masks or sanitizers for 10x regular prices.

13. koolishman

An online petition seeking the resignation of W.H.O boss Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has emerged. The W.H.O. is facing criticism over its role during the coronavirus crisis.

14. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

15. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

hmmm isn't that intresting..

china reports 21 million less cell phone accounts ..could this be indication how many corona victims there? hmmmmmmmmm

16. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

It has characteristics of both...the genetic wiz kids came up with a real winner here. There are far more symptoms of Covid than just the big 3...fever is not a necessary indicator. Lack of smell, diarrhea, severe indigestion, confusion, etc are also indicators. Mis and dis information from the beginning is going to cause thousands of lives...just here in America. The global count is going to be awful.

17. koolishman

In the Coronavirus Fight in Scandinavia, Sweden Stands Apart
    The country has drawn global attention with an unorthodox approach while its neighbors have imposed extensive restrictions.

In fact, Sweden has stayed open for business while other nations beyond Scandinavia have attacked the outbreak with various measures ambitious in scope and reach. Sweden’s approach has raised questions about whether it’s gambling with a disease, Covid-19, that has no cure or vaccine, or if its tactic will be seen as a savvy strategy to fight a scourge that has laid waste to millions of jobs and prompted global lockdowns unprecedented in peacetime.

By Saturday, Norway, population 5.3 million, had more than 3,770 coronavirus cases and 19 deaths; Denmark, population 5.6 million, reported 2,200 cases and 52 deaths; Sweden, with 10.12 million people, recorded more than 3,060 cases and 105 deaths.

18. Mister Funsky

Current Covid19 death numbers as of 7:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#news). Please copy and place the list to correct any wrong numbers and/or to add your country of origin. (note: I believe todays numbers are under reported)

Total: 28,238
    US: 1,704
    UK: 759
    Spain: 5,690
    AU: 68
    Italy 9,134
    Canada: 55
    Indonesia: 102
    India: 20

19. koolishman

People keeping one main phone and closing others, in this harsh economic scenario?

20. Mister Funsky

21. Mister Funsky

22. Mister Funsky

23. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

hmmm...yes ok but then yer assuming there was whole bunch of people having more than one phone? i dont think chinese do that... whether times harsh or not...imo

well whatever the case... i never believe the chinese komunist gangster govnt... its like stalin...theyll do anything for power and control... sadly chinese people are too scared and brainwashed to see it .. only those who leave china have guts to tell truth about their govnt.

24. Mister Funsky

25. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice