IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
not sure whats up with the military from usa by canadian border...
but im gonna take wild guess here and say in years to come, usa is totally gonna take over canada... canada is just too close... too big.. to nice.. too few people.. too many natural resources.. too tempting for usa... first they'll ask nicely to join usa.. then they'll ask less nicely.

just a thought
There is absolutely no way the USA would invade Canada. No way.....will never happen.

•••
Let's remember to laugh....

Here is some predictive programming for you ...

•••
There is absolutely no way the USA would invade Canada. No way.....will never happen.

Natural Northern Expansion, it's been talked about for awhile now. Canadians are really nice, should be easy. Cooler weather. 71% of the world's maple syrup supply.

The US Plan to Invade Canadа

•••

honestly, the realm of possible vs impossible has basically changed 180degree for me like 2 months ago when all this started... what we are witnessing is huge, and imo it is only beginning.

its mindblowing to even imagine how this will end.

and usa taking canada would in all this be literaly least suprising to me.

lets all wave a nice bye bye to the world as we knew it. and our lives as we knew them.

im not implying for better or worse here... im just waving it all bye bye.

Last edited:
•••
not sure if thats how they do burrial in all countries now with corona.. but in france, its closed coffin, the dead person is totally naked inside... they burn all clothes and belongins, so family gets no souvenirs.. and family does not get to see dead person.. closed coffin..

sad times for all
Exactly the same where I live. The body goes into the coffin naked with just a sheet covering it. Coffin is locked, no religious ceremony and only the very closest members can attend the funeral. I know this because a member of my family died last Sunday of a heart attack. He was 82. Sad!

•••
honestly, the realm of possible vs impossible has basically changed 180degree for me like 2 months ago when all this started... what we are witnessing is huge, and imo it is only beginning.

its mindblowing to even imagine how this will end.

and usa taking canada would in all this be literaly least suprising to me.

lets all say wave a nice bye bye to the world as we knew it. and our lives as we knew them.

im not implying for better or worse here... im just waving it all bye bye.
It's a good idea to stay calm in times like this. Stay calm and try to take it all in. No doubt we are in tough times, but people need to remain calm.

Calm......Stay calm.(y)

•••
•••
It's a good idea to stay calm in times like this. Stay calm and try to take it all in. No doubt we are in tough times, but people need to remain calm.

Calm......Stay calm.(y)
When times get like they are right now, which none of us have ever seen before. rationalizing the thought process is the most important thing IMO , almost everyone will go through periods of un rationally thinking, I think that is normal, but find the time at some point every day to sit and reboot and rationalize your thoughts IMO .

If you are a believer, no matter what denomination, but a believer in God, I can suggest something that is helping me immensely get through every day. Worry about nothing and pray for everything. I am living by this and it is bringing me strength to face things head on with out fear dominating my inner being

•••
not sure whats up with the military from usa by canadian border...
but im gonna take wild guess here and say in years to come, usa is totally gonna take over canada... canada is just too close... too big.. to nice.. too few people.. too many natural resources.. too tempting for usa... first they'll ask nicely to join usa.. then they'll ask less nicely.

just a thought

In time perhaps, when sh*t totally hits the fan...in fact, we're so polite the US army wouldn't even have to invade, but if they did, you better believe it'd be another Afghanistan. I think the army is there to prevent people from trying to bail.

Last edited:
•••
What I say to my brothers and sisters that are believers, no matter denomination , Christian, Muslim, Hindu or other , If you believe in God, rather your first belief or not, God, if you do , and fear of death is consuming you daily, STOP, rationalize your your thoughts and search your inner soul, and do not break this cycle until you have reached peace with death, know that you must COMPLETELY turn this virus over to God, and that you must not worry about anything, but instead pray for everything.

I am a non denominational believer in God, i do not judge those that do not believe in God, I have enough to answer for myself. I believe in the first bible written , the Greek bible , and live by the Greek bible. I do not judge anyone on their beliefs, I believe in free will for every human being and that other people’s beliefs are not to be judged by others.

God Bless all of you

Last edited:
•••
Natural Northern Expansion, it's been talked about for awhile now. Canadians are really nice, should be easy. Cooler weather. 71% of the world's maple syrup supply.

The US Plan to Invade Canadа

Informative, I'm certainly glad the paranoid US military strategists decided not to employ a poison gas attack in the 1935 plan, kinda like backstabbing your nearest ally, eh?

•••
In time perhaps, when sh*t totally hits the fan...in fact, we're so polite the US army wouldn't even have to invade, but if they did, you better believe it'd be another Afghanistan. I think the army is there to prevent people from trying to bail.

I think our military is just setting up perimeter on the Canadian border for China and Russia , if either of the two or both were to try to enter through Canada I think US troops would fight with Canada , aside from that, I see nothing happening

•••
I am seeing people here out walking and running wearing a mask??? There is no around these people I see. This is proof that some people just aren’t very bright

•••
•••
I am seeing people here out walking and running wearing a mask??? There is no around these people I see. This is proof that some people just aren’t very bright

Were they sporting sidearms? :unsure: US gun and ammo sales have soared amidst the pandemic panic.

•••
10,500 Troops deployed in Texas . . . @.X.

•••

"It's biblical"

"when you're naked, cold and alone in a concrete cell or worse taking the biometric chip that will track your every single move"

:xf.rolleyes:

Or it's what they said it was, helping out with this pandemic.

Were they sporting sidearms? :unsure: US gun and ammo sales have soared amidst the pandemic panic.

They just had a local news story on that, said gun sales are 8x normal.

•••
"It's biblical"

"when you're naked, cold and alone in a concrete cell or worse taking the biometric chip that will track your every single move"

The clip was shared for the reference of what the Texas Governor enacted. There are a whole 23 cases of COVID reported in all of the Republic of Texas. Does so much force match the reality?

People are welcome to their own opinions of the biblical nature of the ongoing events.

•••
The clip was shared for the reference of what the Texas Governor enacted. There are a whole 23 cases of COVID reported in all of the Republic of Texas. Does so much force match the reality?

People are welcome to their own opinions of the biblical nature of the ongoing events.

23 cases?

Try - 1,881
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And no, nobody is getting thrown in a cell and chipped.

•••
23 cases?

Try - 1,881
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And no, nobody is getting thrown in a cell and chipped.

I meant 23 deaths*****

Certainly people with underlying conditions like 99% of the others.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

I'd say if there were 23,000 deaths in Texas from some awful plague wiping out humanity - then perhaps a show of military force in such numbers would match that reality.

Oh that's right, only about 27,000 have died AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD since this started in December - and even those numbers are inflated by those who pump the numbers to blame COVID for killing those who were near the end anyway.

Last edited:
•••

Those are 3 regimes of national guard , they are centered in Dallas county only , the funny thing, last night the Dallas mayor made an announcement of the guard deployment, while doing so, he said, “This is not an act of Martial Law, I want to be clear , “This is not act of martial law.

•••
•••

most here “conceal carry” that is my preference as well to conceal carry, however open carry is allowed. You seldom see anyone open carrying though

•••
•••
Back