Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:xf.smile: Just spotted this empty post...not sure how it came to be but thought I would fill the void. May everyone reading this have a happy day.

Last edited:
•••
California will be the first state to require schoolchildren get the COVID-19 vaccine, Gov. Newsom announces

The statewide requirement adds to "a well-established list that currently includes 10 vaccinations," Newsom said at a press conference. "We want to get this disease behind us."

The mandate will apply to all who receive in-person instruction, Newsom said, and will begin in the first school term that follows full authorization of a COVID-19 vaccine for children by the US Food and Drug Administration - either in January 1 or July 1, 2022.

The first phase will apply to children in grades 7 through 12, after which the requirement will extend to those entering kindergarten. (more...)

•••
btw, I;ve been pushing the same type thing (no financial support) of those that choose not to wear a helmet. It is awesome to feel the wind in your hair when riding a motorcycle, but if you drop/crash the bike and your skull splits, no one should be responsible to pay your bills.

It's crazy to ride a big bike without a helmet, so I guess that's fair.

I spent a year on crutches myself, and If I hadn't been wearing a full-face I'd have no face today :stig:

•••
If I hadn't been wearing a full-face I'd have no face today

I've been forced down 4 times...one ended up with my 750 Suzuki ending up on the lower level of an interstate exchange...I remained on the top. Slid with the bike almost 150 yards before I was able to push off...good times! Ever since I bought my first dirt bike at 12, I've worn a full face.

Makes sense to me if a person opts not to wear a helmet or take preventative pandemic measures, the rest of society should not have to foot his/her bills.

Last edited:
•••
I've been forced down 4 times...one ended up with my 750 Suzuki ending up on the lower level of an interstate exchange...I remained on the top. Slid with the bike almost 150 yards before I was able to push off...good times! Ever since I bought my first dirt bike at 12, I've worn a full face.

Makes sense to me if a person opts not to wear a helmet or take preventative pandemic measures, the rest of society should not have to foot his/her bills.

Ouch mate!

I had a Sportster flip and grind me into the asphalt while I was trying to slide on my faceplate and toes :blackeye: It was the first time I had even riden without leathers. I limped for about 10 years. Have not ridden since.

Edited.

Last edited:
•••
I had a Sportster flip and grind me into the asphalt while I was trying to slide on my faceplate and toes :blackeye: It was the first time I had even riden without leathers. I limped for about 10 years. Have not ridden since.

Wow...I'm sorry to hear you had those injuries. I stopped for almost 20 years and helped a friend pick up a couple of bikes he bought on the cheap...I'm hooked again. I never ride in the city and without leathers now (first two drops I did not have any)...even in the summer. Young bikers make fun of me sometimes...I always encourage them to take lots of pics of their faces...you know, in case they get ground off! Sorry folks...I'll get back on the subject.

•••
The Public Continues to Underestimate COVID’s Age Discrimination

After 18 months of public-health guidance promoting universal vigilance, I think hardly any American has a clear view of just how dramatic these differentials are. All else being equal, an unvaccinated 66-year-old is about 30 times more likely to die, given a confirmed case, than an unvaccinated 36-year-old, and someone over 85 is over 10,000 times more at risk of dying than a child under 10. And although many infections still go undetected (complicating any attempt at a universal calculation of risk), your chances of dying from a confirmed case roughly double with every five to eight years of age, as countless data across multiple countries demonstrated last year — an effect larger than even the most significant comorbidities. The “exponential growth” of mortality risk by age is, in other words, another aspect of the pandemic we have processed only poorly.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/09/covid-19-vaccine-status-age-discrimination.html?

COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Case Investigation and Reporting

According to the CDC, 70 percent of breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalizations and 87 percent of those resulting in death were in patients over 65.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/det...ithin_28_days_of_positive_test_by_age_and_sex

Last edited:
•••
Have you had the flu vaccine before?
Wouldn't you go to the hospital if you had a severe flu before?
I don't agree you.
The flu hasn't caused a world pandemic that has caused 4,811,563 deaths worldwide in one year and a half.
The flu does not overload hospitals making many other people with other serious diseases unable to be correctly attended because there are no beds available thanks to the anti-vaxxers filling all the ICU beds and the rest of the hospital units right now.

•••
Tragic milestone as Covid-19 deaths eclipse 700,000 in U.S.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tragic-milestone-covid-19-deaths-eclipse-700-000-u-s-n1280622

"It’s a milestone that by all accounts didn’t have to happen this soon.

The U.S. death toll from Covid-19 eclipsed 700,000 late Friday — a number greater than the population of Boston. The last 100,000 deaths occurred during a time when vaccines — which overwhelmingly prevent deaths, hospitalizations and serious illness — were available to any American over the age of 12.

The milestone is also deeply frustrating to doctors, public health officials and the American public, who watched a pandemic that had been easing earlier in the summer take a dark turn. Tens of millions of Americans have refused to get vaccinated, allowing the highly contagious delta variant to tear through the country and send the death toll from 600,000 to 700,000 in 3 1/2 months."

•••
•••
https://www.worldtribune.com/australian-indigenous-elder-dies-6-days-after-getting-covid-jab-on-tv/
upload_2021-10-2_20-12-21.png

•••
Covid deaths rare among fully vaccinated - ONS

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58545548

"Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses.

They were mostly people at very high risk from illness from Covid-19.

The figures show the high degree of protection from the vaccines against illness and death, the ONS said.

Some deaths after vaccination were always expected because vaccines are not 100% effective, and it takes a couple of weeks after your second dose to build the fullest protection."

•••
Vaccines Work: 97% of COVID Deaths, 95% of Hospitalizations and 94% of Cases are Among Unvaccinated Pennsylvanians

https://www.media.pa.gov/pages/health-details.aspx?newsid=1595

“With nearly seven million Pennsylvanians fully vaccinated, the data makes it clear: the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe illness from COVID-19,”

The overwhelming majority of the COVID-19 related cases, hospitalizations and deaths in Pennsylvania occurred in people who were not vaccinated,” she said. “In fact, the data shows that compared to unvaccinated people, fully vaccinated Pennsylvanians are seven times less likely to get COVID-19, and eight times less likely to die from COVID-19.”

Last edited:
•••

I'd wait for further information before jumping to conclusions as this widely shared blog post has.

Local government and media reported his death as a sudden heart attack. If his death was vaccine related, the TGA and aussie media will be all over it in due course.

https://statements.qld.gov.au/statements/93234

https://www.qlsproctor.com.au/2021/...ir-and-revered-wakka-wakka-elder-passes-away/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-16/vale-uncle-bevan-costello/100466064

https://southburnett.com.au/news2/2021/09/15/elders-death-shocks-community/

I wont be responding to further sensationalist social media posts.

Last edited:
•••
Some people are here just to repeat MSM talking points without any critical thought engagement. If this is you, maybe perhaps take more interest in the subject matter being discussed or don't quote my posts and waste my time. We all have something better to do with our time.

The most recent three covid surveillance reports from NHS UK showing after balancing the numbers for population sizes there are more cases, infections, in the over 40 age group vaccinated than there there are in the unvaccinated. The trend is only in one direction.

upload_2021-10-2_22-33-5.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-36-50.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-54-26.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-43-29.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-45-56.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-44-8.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-46-35.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-49-30.png

upload_2021-10-2_22-51-3.png

•••
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have devised a set of rules pertaining to the classification of infectious disease and death. These rules simultaneously inflate the number of covid cases in the unvaccinated and allow hospitals to classify dead vaccinated people as “unvaccinated” deaths.

Hospitals and laboratories are required to follow these rules and report official covid-19 data based on these rules. It appears that these rules were designed in a way to conceal the number of covid cases in the vaccinated and to conceal the number of deaths caused by the covid-19 vaccines.

This medical fraud and morbid treachery allows the CDC to continue on with the false narrative that the nation is suffering from a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” People who die from the vaccine are used as props to falsely advertise the need for more of these deadly vaccines.

Suspicious CDC rules obfuscate hospital data, deceiving the nation
When an individual receives their first dose of a covid-19 vaccine, they are still classified as “unvaccinated” for several weeks after the shot. If they test positive for covid-19 in the month following the injection, they are officially registered as an “unvaccinated case.

If the vaccine elicits physical symptoms of disease (as was reported in 50 percent of recipients in the clinical studies), this sickness is classified as a healthy immune reaction to the vaccine or is advertised as a milder sickness compared to a hypothetical case of covid.

Even though there is no way to compare a vaccine injury with a hypothetical, nonexistent case of illness, vaccinated patients are told to accept this conjecture as fact. It doesn’t matter how many drugs the patient needs to manage the pain after they get sick from the vaccine. It doesn’t matter how many times the vaccinated patient needs to see a doctor or seek the ER after being vaccinated.

The vaccinated patient is told that these issues are much better than a potential covid infection.

After three to four weeks, a vaccinated patient is instructed to return for a second dose. Even after they take the second dose, they are not considered “fully vaccinated.” If the doubly vaccinated patient has a reaction to the vaccine or tests positive for covid-19 in the following two weeks after the second dose, they are still considered “unvaccinated.”

According to the CDC’s rules, no one is counted as “fully vaccinated” until a full 14 days have passed from the second injection of Pfizer or Moderna’s mRNA vaccine, or 14 days have passed after the first dose of the Johnson & Johnson shot.

This rule conveniently hides 80 percent of the deaths that occur after vaccination and slyly mis-attributes these deaths as “unvaccinated deaths.”

This fraudulent rule inflates the unvaccinated death toll and hides the real medical issues that are the result of covid shots.

The vast majority of deaths occur within the first two weeks after vaccination, yet all these deaths are advertised as “unvaccinated deaths.”

CDC’s covid testing fraud creates an illusion of outbreaks in the unvaccinated
The CDC’s morbid distortion of death is not the only process that obfuscates data and deceives the nation. The CDC also devised a different set of testing guidelines for the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. The CDC is pushing many industries to punish the unvaccinated at their place of employment and education, forcing them to take more frequent covid-19 test swabs and nasal probes.

CDC guidance allows laboratories to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40 or greater for the unvaccinated.

The CDC recommends that laboratories use a CT of 28 or less for the vaccinated.

This disparate testing guideline minimizes the risk of false positives for the vaccinated, but continues to generate a pandemic of false positives in the unvaccinated, artificially raising the number of cases for the unvaccinated.

The CDC forces healthy people to take falsely calibrated covid tests, resulting in false reports of outbreaks.

Meanwhile, the CDC only reports covid cases in the vaccinated if these cases are 15 days past the second dose vaccine and only if these cases result in hospitalization or death.

This fraud is further exacerbated by another cavalier rule by the CDC, which allows hospitals to claim covid-19 is the cause of hospitalization or death, when it cannot be ruled out or is suspected of causing the illness.

Covid-19 was the sole cause of death for only six percent of the reported covid-19 deaths in 2020, revealing widespread medical fraud. Former CDC chief, Robert Redfield blew the whistle in a hearing by the House Oversight and Reform Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

He said hospitals are given a “perverse economic incentive” to inflate covid deaths in the unvaccinated.

There are hundreds of common infections that are still being reported as covid-19, as evidenced by the near eradication of hundreds of thousands of influenza cases in 2020.

•••
Study show natural immunity 13 times more effective than vaccinations

[/url]

•••
•••
•••
Study show natural immunity 13 times more effective than vaccinations

Good reference info :xf.wink:

Covid-19 natural immunity compared to vaccine-induced immunity: The definitive summary

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/10/covid-19-natural-immunity-compared-to-vaccine-induced-immunity-the-definitive-summary/
Natural immunity AFTER BEING INFECTED BY COVID-19 AND having SURVIVED.
If you are lucky enough to get infected and not ending intubated at an ICU bed because you cannot breath and finally find death, THEN (and not everybody that got infected) get a natural and effective immunity.
Sadly, many people do not survive to a covid-19 infection, or even if they survive, they get long covid disease for long time.
During this pandemic hospitals have been overflowed from people getting infected first time by covid-19 and finally finding death. If they would have been vaccinated, 99% of them would be alive now.

Last edited:
•••
Pfizer Booster for Adults Cleared in EU; Moderna for Some

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-...d-backing-from-european-regulator-11633360267

"An expert committee for the European Medicines Agency said Monday that the vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. with BioNTech SE could be given as a booster to those aged 18 and over, at least six months after their second dose. It is still evaluating data for booster shots of Moderna Inc.’s vaccine, but said that it or Pfizer’s shot could be administered to people with weakened immune systems at least 28 days after their second dose.

The European recommendation comes after the Food and Drug Administration endorsed boosters in those aged 65 and older and at high risk of severe disease but stopped short of endorsing them for the broader population. The FDA recommendation applied only to the Pfizer shot, and it is still considering evidence for booster shots of the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

The EMA said it based the booster recommendation on data showing that a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine, given approximately six months after the second dose in people aged 18 to 55 years, increased levels of antibodies against coronavirus in the blood."

•••
•••
Even for Namepros it's confusing... :xf.confused:

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine has now been dubbed Comirnaty, which the company says represents a combination of the terms COVID-19, mRNA, community, and immunity.

The Moderna vaccine will go by SpikeVax and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria.

Pfizer and Moderna say the change marks the full approval of the vaccines by Health Canada, which were previously approved under an interim order that was set to expire today.

During the interim order, the vaccines didn't go by their brand names, but now that new and more long-term data has been submitted and approved they will go by their permanent name.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/vaccine-name-change-canada-1.6178484

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back