IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

NameSilo
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What do you suggest people do to express objection towards totalitarian 1984 type state intrusion? Wait at home until they are not allowed to function in society anymore? Even if Covid psyop ever disappears, it will only be replaced by others. Nothing in history suggests societies will be left alone to be free.

These protests are a healthy:) idea for communities to come together and find some common ground rather than getting staying isolated and getting programmed by the latest MSM fear campaign.

upload_2021-9-19_14-11-8.png

•••
These protests are a healthy:) idea for communities to come together and find some common ground rather than getting staying isolated and getting programmed by the latest MSM fear campaign.

Protests by unprotected masses in the middle of a pandemic is just asking for an increase in cases. There are healthier outlets for the frustration of temporary imposition IMO. Though some freedoms may be impeded, it's not like the government is forceably relocating the unvaccinated to isolated colonies. O_o

•••
Protests by unprotected masses in the middle of a pandemic is just asking for an increase in cases. There are healthier outlets for the frustration of temporary imposition IMO. Though some freedoms may be impeded, it's not like the government is forceably relocating the unvaccinated to isolated colonies. O_o

tell that to the Woke - BLM who protested nightly for a year straight during the peak of covid -19 Alpha ..

Last edited:
•••
•••

Is that your line in the sand, forcible relocation to isolated colonies? Doesn't sound like there won't be any freedom at that point. Maybe you won't see the results of your apathetic attitude but there will be others you may care for under such totalitarian overreach. It is not like we have history to teach us any different, right?

upload_2021-9-19_17-13-41.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

d709de417852a210bd7df603fd309277

Howard Stern to anti-vaxxers:

“When are we gonna stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it’s mandatory to get vaccinated? F— ’em. F— their freedom. I want my freedom to live,” he said. “I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bull...”

“If you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can’t even get into the E.R. And I’m really of mind to say, ‘Look, if you didn’t get vaccinated and you got Covid, you don’t get into a hospital.'”

"Go f— yourself," Stern added. "You had the cure and you wouldn't take it."

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

“When are we gonna stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it’s mandatory to get vaccinated? F— ’em. F— their freedom. I want my freedom to live,” he said. “I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bull...”

“If you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can’t even get into the E.R. And I’m really of mind to say, ‘Look, if you didn’t get vaccinated and you got Covid, you don’t get into a hospital.'”

You have to quote Stern to vocalize your attitude of hate and discrimination. You missed on how in Canada media is trying to create PR consensus for charging individuals criminally for covid disinfo?

upload_2021-9-20_12-3-4.png

Inoculating the whole world with an experimental "vaccine" while changing drug protocol treatments and while censoring science from public policy sounds sane to you?

Covid response kills economy, middle class and small business is eroded and controlled through stay at home payments, transfer of wealth to the ultra rich proceeds uninterrupted and while they create and fund more of 1984 totalitarian policies.

upload_2021-9-20_12-23-35.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fnvijusazldk/
Covid shot science data on the immune system, heart inflammation, cancers, fertility, animal studies etc...

Last edited:
•••

Stern says .. Fuck your freedom .. but with out the highest level of the 1st Amendment .. Stern would have never made it with his talk radio show …

all you folks who are vaccinated are protected against covid - 19 . Right ?? If you all’s numbers are correct .. over a 70% vaccinated country ., what are you people worried about ???

You can never ever just say .. Fuck your freedom .. once you do that .. you are opening yourself up for your freedom to be taken completely… for those that have lived a while .. you know the importance of never laying your freedom out there for the taking ..

•••
You have to quote Stern to vocalize your attitude of hate and discrimination. You missed on how in Canada media is trying to create PR consensus for charging individuals criminally for covid disinfo?

Show attachment 199829

Inoculating the whole world with an experimental "vaccine" while changing drug protocol treatments and while censoring science from public policy sounds sane to you?

Covid response kills economy, middle class and small business is eroded and controlled through stay at home payments, transfer of wealth to the ultra rich proceeds uninterrupted and while they create and fund more of 1984 totalitarian policies.

Show attachment 199830
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fnvijusazldk/
Covid shot science data on the immune system, heart inflammation, cancers, fertility, animal studies etc...

I say this pretty confidently … if you did not consent to human vaccine experimentation .. then you do not have to participate in the covid - 19 vaccine human experiment taking place … the vaccine just recently got approved by the FDA .. the approval literature leaves room for error .. the wording has some squiggly lines IMO .. as I do not think the approval is any different than the first approval .. “For Emergency Use”” .. but once you sign and date the registration paper .. it’s a done deal ..

it’s easy to say Safe and Effective … how safe and effective is still under trial study .. we learn new results from each vaccine weekly .. they didn’t know that the covid - 19 vaccinated could get Delta .. until they started getting Delta .. they didn’t know that myocardial problems existed until people got them .. they didn’t know blood clotting existed … until people got blood clots …

so in essence … all side effects .. life threatening effects .. how effective and how safe .. is still being determined

Once in the human body .. the vaccine can’t be extracted …. once a person gets covid - 19 .. they have a 1.6% chance of dying from it .. a 98.7% chance of living .. getting well without having to carry the vaccines pathogens in their body.. I’ll take the 1.6% of dying and the 98.7% of living every time

Last edited:
•••
A Fully vaccinated Chris Rock has covid - 19 and is sick .. Chris Rock says … “Get The Vaccine… You Do Not Want This Shit “”

Make Sense ???

•••
@Cannuck

Not the most in depth clip but something highlighting a big difference between what is happening and what the MSM is reporting. If I find something longer I can post it if there is any interest.

https://www.facebook.com/kilemeiklejohnrealestate/posts/10159629125846788
Dr Gary Davidson, Central Alberta Chief of Emergency Medicine.
Dr Davidson works in the Red Deer Hospital ER
and has the full story on the situation at the hospital right now with Covid.

•••
Alabama population on course to shrink for first time ever as Covid takes toll

Alabama is shrinking under the onslaught of Covid-19, its chief medical officer said, as deaths in the state outnumber births for the very first time.

Speaking to reporters in Montgomery on Friday, Dr Scott Harris said: “Here in Alabama, we continue to see deaths at a really high rate … 2020 is going to be the first year that we know of in the history of our state where we actually had more deaths than births.

“Our state literally shrunk in 2020, based on the numbers that we have managed to put together, and actually by quite a bit.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/20/alabama-population-shrink-first-time-covid

•••
US horse owners face ivermectin shortage as humans chase unproven Covid ‘cure’

Some US horse owners are finding ivermectin hard to come by, due to the anti-parasitic’s popularity as an unproven and potentially dangerous treatment for Covid-19 in humans.

QC Supply, a livestock supply distributor in Nebraska, is out of stock of ivermectin paste, for use in treating pinworms and largemouth stomach worms in horses, the Washington Post reported. Other stores have reported shortages too.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/20/ivermectin-shortage-horse-owners-covid

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
If it’s breaths.. vaccinate it
If it’s vaccinated.. vaccinate more
If it dies.. call it covid
If it complains.. call it an antivaxxer
GOVERNMENT POLICY

•••
•••
A nurse's training didn't protect her from vaccine misinformation. Now, she's one of the victims of Covid-19

CNN)Natalie Rise was a registered nurse in Idaho who loved her job as a home health care worker before she decided to stay at home with her special-needs twins, according to her brother, Daryl Rise.

But her science-based training to become an RN was apparently no match for the disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines being shared across social media, according to her brother.

Rise refused to be vaccinated, even as the virus surged in her city, Coeur d'Alene. And even as her mother lay in a coma in a hospital bed, fighting for life against Covid, Natalie advised her family against being vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/us/idaho-covid-crisis-nurse-death/index.html

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 4,716,135
United States: 694,653
Brazil: 591,034
India: 445,416
Russia: 199,808
United Kingdom: 135,252
France: 116,050
Italy: 130,354
Spain: 85,901
Mexico: 271,765
Poland: 75,503
South Africa: 86,216