Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

NameSilo
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 8:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 1,502,296
United States: 279,867
Brazil: 174,531
South Africa: 21,709
United Kingdom: 59,699
Canada: 12,325
Mexico: 107,565
Poland: 18,828
Russia: 41,607
India: 138,657
Bolivia: 8,972
Japan : 2,172
Indonesia: 17,355
Italy: 57,045
Spain: 45,784
Belgium: 16,911
France: 53,816
Netherlands: 9,504
Chile: 15,438
Philippines: 8,446

•••
Just wanted to share some info before I head out the door for the day...the hospital that services my area had a 25% increase in hospitalizations overnight (Thanksgiving gatherings/travel likely the cause they say). A local politician told me they are having trouble getting an 'official' temporary morgue. He contacted me wondering if I knew anyone that would be willing to lease a refrigerated trailer for a couple of months (it seems some leasing companies do not want them being used for body storage).

•••
One of my oncologists, that has become a friend over the years, also indicated the staff at his clinic were told to expect the vaccine within in the first week of December.

Was he wise enough to suggest to his staff to not to get the vaccines?

The wise doctors know to avoid the CV vaccines like the black plague.

Last edited:
•••
Just wanted to share some info before I head out the door for the day...the hospital that services my area had a 25% increase in hospitalizations overnight (Thanksgiving gatherings/travel likely the cause they say). A local politician told me they are having trouble getting an 'official' temporary morgue. He contacted me wondering if I knew anyone that would be willing to lease a refrigerated trailer for a couple of months (it seems some leasing companies do not want them being used for body storage).

A local politician eh.

Do you have resource funnels separate from the screens, MDs and politicians to confirm that in fact your story is legit?

Ever watched Wag the Dog or browsed 1984?

Now would be the time to do that if preserving the human genome is important to you, it's time to wake up and realize you have been lied to on a vast scale ever since you were in diapers...... unless you are content passing the torch of ignorance to the upcoming generations and deferring them to screens and politicians to decipher information ...

Then carry on sharing politician tales and MSM posts as the authority of god.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ever watched Wag the Dog or browsed 1984?

Ha! I knew you would respond...I can read you like a book. Quit spreading your crap...every time you post this stuff it takes your IQ perception down a notch. I see your other posts and I do my best not to block you because every now and then you share reasonable knowledge. If you agree to spend 30 minutes in the covid ward without a mask, getting up and close to those gurgling in their own fluids, I will stop posting in this thread. But, we know you wont. Now, go back to your own covid thread...yes, I know the boogey man is ever where...be sure to check under your bed at night. Just so you know, I am deeply involved in the political doings of my state...my great uncle was governor at one time and my cousin was the attorney general in a recent administration, so I interact with those types on a regular basis. BTW, when I first heard the song below, you are the first person that came to mind.

Last edited:
•••
Ha! I knew you would respond...I can read you like a book. Quit spreading your crap...every time you post this stuff it takes your IQ perception down a notch. I see your other posts and I do my best not to block you because every now and them you share reasonable knowledge. If you agree to spend 30 minutes in the covid ward without a mask, getting up and close to those gurgling in their own fluids, I will stop posting in this thread. But, we know you wont but I am doing my best to not just come out and tell you to shut up. Now, go back to your own covid thread...yes, I know the boogey man is ever where...be sure to check under your bed at night. Just so you know, I am deeply involved in the political doings of my state...my great uncle was governor at one time and my cousin was the attorney general in a recent administration, so I interact with those types on a regular basis. BTW, when I first heard the song below, you are the first person that came to mind (guess which line in particular applies).

I've been on the other side as the patient - a lot.
I'm well versed with the medical field as a patient and as a practitioner.
I've been on a ventilator.
I've been hospitalized many times.

I grew up with chronic lung issues.

and I breathe well now.

No hospital visits since 2003.

And none of the MDs helped me figure out how to breathe along the journey, nor did they provide me with any helpful info to heal myself.

Not saying all MDs suck, the majority are in it for the right reasons but got swept into the Rockefeller medicine paradigm that points at problems and ignores solutions (And sure does love testing)

Perhaps my voice about breathing may carry some weight in your bubble of influence now that you know that about me?

Last edited:
•••

Low vibe 440hz music you like? O_o

Perfect Circle was a more conscious project than the monotonous song you shared.

When I listen to music such as this I send balanced energy to those around me no matter who they are.....

(Even if the balancing energy comes at you like a Vajra sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
so I interact with those types on a regular basis.

I interact with people at that level too ;) (and higher)

However I also speak with homeless people and everyone in the world with compassion and honesty regardless of class.

No one is better than anyone else.

Last edited:
•••
I am deeply involved in the political doings of my state...

I'll share a little secret with you

My grandfather was a District Judge.

Political action is in my blood.

However the truth is politics is nothing more than the magnetic flux of energetics that rotates around the POLE. (Pole Star)

You know - Polaris - the fixed immovable star the big dipper rotates around?

Politics is one form of energy management.

The healing of the human body is another form of energy management.

Last edited:
•••
Face masks considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany

We use the synthetic control method to analyze the effect of face masks on the spread of COVID-19 in Germany. Our identification approach exploits regional variation in the point in time when wearing of face masks became mandatory in public transport and shops. Depending on the region we consider, we find that face masks reduced the number of newly registered severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infections between 15% and 75% over a period of 20 days after their mandatory introduction. Assessing the credibility of the various estimates, we conclude that face masks reduce the daily growth rate of reported infections by around 47%.

•••
I'm well versed with the medical field as a patient and as a practitioner

For those that may be interested, why don't you post your medical credentials?

I've grown weary of your posts...the scale you balance on is tipping a little too much toward the sarcastic side for my taste...in cyber world as well as real life I choose not to interact with those exhibiting this particular personality type. It is just not productive. Although I've decided to block/ignore you, I do wish you well in life and whatever avenues you pursue. I hope you will temper some of your statements regarding illness and contagious pathogens...the spread of misinformation could cost someone their life.

Last edited:
•••
For those that may be interested, why don't you post your medical credentials?

I've grown weary of your posts...the scale you balance on is tipping a little too much toward the sarcastic side for my taste...in cyber world as well as real life I choose not to interact with those exhibiting this particular personality type. It is just not productive. Although I've decided to block/ignore you, I do wish you well in life and whatever avenues you pursue. I hope you will temper some of your statements regarding illness and contagious pathogens...the spread of misinformation could cost someone their life.

Aww, you won't want to miss the day when I show my face and drop the avatar.

We're supposed to be celebrating life and having fun!

Not bickering over propaganda.

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 8:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 1,514,917
United States: 282,829
Brazil: 175,307
South Africa: 21,803
United Kingdom: 60,113
Canada: 12,407
Mexico: 108,173
Poland: 19,359
Russia: 42,176
India: 139,227
Bolivia: 8,982
Japan : 2,213
Indonesia: 17,479
Italy: 58,038
Spain: 46,038
Belgium: 17,033
France: 54,140
Netherlands: 9,623
Chile: 15,519
Philippines: 8,509

•••
Study finds antibody levels remain elevated 3 months after Moderna vaccination

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...levels-remain-elevated-3-months-after-moderna

A new study finds that people still had high levels of antibodies three months after receiving the Moderna vaccine, positive news for estimating how long immunity to the virus from the vaccine will last.

...the results finding elevated antibody levels three months after people received the second dose of the Moderna vaccine are encouraging, researchers said."

Durability of Responses after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccination

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2032195?query=featured_home

"Here, we describe immunogenicity data 119 days after the first vaccination (90 days after the second vaccination) in 34 healthy adult participants in the same trial who received two injections of vaccine at a dose of 100 μg. The injections were received 28 days apart.

At day 119, the binding and neutralizing GMTs exceeded the median GMTs in a panel of 41 controls who were convalescing from Covid-19"

•••

Total: 1,527,219
United States: 285,668
Brazil: 175,981
South Africa: 21,963
United Kingdom: 60,617
Canada: 12,496
Mexico: 108,863
Poland: 19,861
Russia: 42,684
India: 139,736
Bolivia: 8,987
Japan : 2,240
Indonesia: 17,589
Italy: 58,852
Spain: 46,252
Belgium: 17,142
France: 54,767
Netherlands: 9,623
Chile: 15,558
Philippines: 8,526

•••
Study links regular use of Fox News, Twitter, and Facebook to reduced knowledge about COVID-19

More specifically, the participants were asked how frequently they relied on television, news websites, radio, social media, and print newspapers, and whether they regularly used CNN, Fox News, Facebook, National Public Radio (NPR), the New York Times, and/or Twitter for news. They also completed a test to measure their knowledge of COVID-19, completed an assessment of prejudice towards Asian Americans, and rated their level of trust in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and President Trump.

In line with previous research conducted by Dhanani and Franz, trust in government was related to both prejudice and knowledge about the virus. Greater trust in the CDC was associated with increased knowledge, reduced endorsement of misinformation, and lower prejudice toward Asian Americans, while greater trust in the President Trump was associated with decreased knowledge, greater endorsement of misinformation, and higher prejudice.

The researchers also found links between media consumption habits and the variables of interest.

“Media choices are shaped not only by personal preferences but also by important social identities including partisan affiliation. Our study demonstrates that the media sources from which individuals receive information about COVID-19 is associated with the level of knowledge they have about COVID-19, and thus media can have an important impact on the degree to which individuals are informed about the ways they can keep themselves safe from infection,” Dhanani and Franz told PsyPost.

•••

Total: 1,536,839
United States: 287,825
Brazil: 176,641
South Africa: 22,067
United Kingdom: 61,014
Canada: 12,589
Mexico: 109,456
Poland: 20,089
Russia: 43,141
India: 140,268
Bolivia: 8,992
Japan : 2,283
Indonesia: 17,740
Italy: 59,514
Belgium: 17,254
France: 54,981
Netherlands: 9,662
Chile: 15,592
Philippines: 8,554

•••
•••
Study links regular use of Fox News, Twitter, and Facebook to reduced knowledge about COVID-19

I see this in my workplace. It's frightening.

•••
I see this in my workplace. It's frightening.

Anyone who counts on any mainstream media and social media for truth is lost in the sauce. Red or Blue.

I am seeing signs of increased sentience - even in the most programmed humans.

The mind control programs are not strong enough to sustain this facade.

Last edited:
•••
Saw this story yesterday. Lost 7 family members to Covid, including his mother.

Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns says season will be difficult amid off-court tragedies

As Karl-Anthony Towns prepares to begin his sixth season with the Minnesota Timberwolves, he said he also is continuing to process the death of his mother, Jacqueline Cruz-Towns, and six other family members who also died of complications from the coronavirus..........

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...ns-says-season-difficult-amid-court-tragedies

Last edited:
•••

Total: 1,543,921
United States: 288,962
Brazil: 176,962
South Africa: 22,206
United Kingdom: 61,245
Canada: 12,665
Mexico: 109,717
Poland: 20,181
Russia: 43,597
India: 140,688
Bolivia: 8,995
Japan : 2,315
Indonesia: 17,867
Italy: 60,078
Belgium: 17,320
France: 55,155
Netherlands: 9,704
Chile: 15,628
Philippines: 8,572

•••
Man fined $3,500 for breaking Taiwan coronavirus quarantine for 8 seconds

(CNN)Taiwanese authorities have slapped a $3,500 fine on a man who broke quarantine regulations for just eight seconds.

The man, a migrant worker from the Philippines, was quarantining in a hotel in Kaohsiung City when he briefly stepped out of his room into the hallway, the city's Department of Health told Taiwan's official Central News Agency (CNA).
The man was caught on CCTV by hotel staff, who contacted the Department of Health, CNA reported. The department fined him 100,000 Taiwan dollars -- around $3,500.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/07/asia/taiwan-quarantine-fine-scli-intl/index.html

While this seems harsh, it's notable that Taiwan has only experience 7 deaths from the Coronavirus.

•••
What the media won't tell you.

0.006% death rate from the china plague where I live. Our kids can't go to school. We are told not to visit or allow visitors, including family.

Small businesses are bankrupt, whole shopping centers have closed. For 6 thousandths of 1%.
--

Our Gov, Gov. Brown, allows riots in our major cities, calling racism a public heath crisis. The riots have nothing to do with racism. They protest capitalism. Destroy small businesses.

Gov Brown allowed riots after Trump was elected because the "youth" were upset and need to vent.

Largest number of death by the china plague is in Multnomah county where riots had been continual for over 100 days before the election ( but they wear mask! ). Death rate is 0.033. That is 3 hundredths of a percent.

Screenshot 2020-12-07 103016.jpg

Death rate in Oregon is 0.02%. 2 hundredths of a percent. Testing Red-Cross blood samples show the China Plague has been in Oregon and WA since early December of 2019.

--
National survival rate of the china plague is over 99%. Shove you mask and your lockdown where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:
•••
Back