Watch

Yasir Amer

SYYE.comEstablished Member
Impact

41 courses in most important areas, size of 75 GB

Download

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Talk some more about it 75 gig is a lot to download if we all did it your sites will crash from the bandwidth i am going to suggest you lock this with htaccess and give out passwords you might get charged extra for bandwidth more than you imagine. I am not going to attempt it as so large ftp access might be better on a file size so big. Hey your going to have to charge something to cover 75 gigs and that is if they get it first attempt and i doubt that.

Last edited:
•••
Talk some more about it 75 gig is a lot to download if we all did it your sites will crash from the bandwidth i am going to suggest you lock this with htaccess and give out passwords you might get charged extra for bandwidth more than you imagine.

Who said that ?
upload_2020-10-20_10-38-11.png

Each file is separate + All files are uploaded to the Mega Cloud

•••
Just looking out for you I used to run large downloads site and people don't just pick one they copy your model and take the lot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back