Dynadot

question Could Coronavirus be catalyst for Crypto mainstream?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hey hear me out.

So this Coronavirus?
You can get infected even via droplets to your eyes.

Touch something someone coughed on? Then touch your eyes or mouth or nose. or breath in someone's sneeze or cough?

You are probably infected.

So what's the one thing on Earth everyone touches? From rich to poor?

Money.

Is money washed or disinfected after each use or transaction?

Nope. And you never know who last touched it.

Of course credit is a good option.

What do you think of crypto as far as digital cash payments?

Am I over reaching?

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not 100% related maybe.... but, it adds even more instability - to everything, including money transactions as well as one's technical ability to process them in timely fashion. So, it might be good idea to renew more domains in advance. It would be helpful regardless of how this virus will affect a domainer and his health personally.

•••
The virus (all the consequences), may make economic collapse more close. It is inevitable anyway, especially due to specific situation with USD. So, crypto will become more popular in all scenarios. As well as real gold (not paper gold which may not physically exist).

•••
Money has always been ""dirty". I even remember reading somewhere that money makes you "high" because it's a known fact it was trending in the 80's for people to snort coke via turning paper money into a "straw" to do drugs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back