IT.COM

Coronavirus .com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi guys, I've got some corona-related domains .com

Some related to the "end of the pandemic day".

A hypothetical worldwide celebration when the WHO will state the emergency is gone forever.

covidfreeday.com
covidfreedomday.com
coronavirusfreeday.com
pandemicfreeday.com
pandermicfreedomday.com

Some others are related to the "long covid" illness, its cure, and discussion.

longcovidforum.com
longcovidtreat.com
postcovidcure.com

The problem is that I cannot list them anywhere.

I tried SEDO, Afternic, DAN, etc... but they refuse my listing due to some restrictions policy.

I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

drop them!
use the forum search feature and enter "covid domains"

then maybe you'll know why.

imo...

•••
•••
The domains you sell have to have resale value, it's not enough just to simply jump on a hot (well, not so hot anymore) topic. The domain names you sell should be interesting for business. What company can be interested and possibly build a brand on the name CovidFreeDay.com? Of course, these words we all want to hear, but someone needs to want to buy it in order to make profit. Always think from this perspective.

•••
The domains you sell have to have resale value, it's not enough just to simply jump on a hot (well, not so hot anymore) topic. The domain names you sell should be interesting for business. What company can be interested and possibly build a brand on the name CovidFreeDay.com? Of course, these words we all want to hear, but someone needs to want to buy it in order to make profit. Always think from this perspective.
Yes, you're absolutely right! Most of my domains are picked around this concept.

I just made an exception for these ones, because I thought it could be something really big. Like a worldwide celebration like Christmas, Halloween, or NYE. But probably I'm wrong and these are just junk domains :D

Last edited:
•••
Post Covid Cure is interesting, when now long covid is a new problem after someone infected with Covid. Every one trying to find the way to cure the nerve damage after Covid infection, might be someone wants to build a new medical system for long covid. This is a potential business. Other domains are not known how they can be used

•••
Post Covid Cure is interesting, when now long covid is a new problem after someone infected with Covid. Every one trying to find the way to cure the nerve damage after Covid infection, might be someone wants to build a new medical system for long covid. This is a potential business. Other domains are not known how they can be used
Yes exactly! I had long covid myself, so that's why I've got it. I'll keep this one for sure :)

The only problem is that till they don't withdraw the COVID related domain's ban, it will be hard to sell...

Last edited:
•••
I have a question for you NamePros guys.

So my covid domains are not listed both on AfterNic and also on SEDO, but they are listed on DAN.COM
even tho they say they won't allow it, I can see they are now on my Domains for Sale list.

But they are not parked so no one can see them as a landing page.

Could be a turnaround to redirect the traffic on my own landing page and sell them directly if I can find a buyer?

On DAN.COM I can see some of them are getting a few visitors, so it could be worth at least to try

•••
Try to email outbound. I had a domain sold with DAN after I outbounded to some company in the field of business

Last edited:
•••
•••
The only problem is that till they don't withdraw the COVID related domain's ban, it will be hard to sell...
Besides the fact that most covid and vaccine related domains are blocked by Internet providers, I don't think your domains are that strong aesthetically. Now that you have them, try selling them for a (very) small amount. It will probably not be to an end user. Don't renew. Wish you good luck and wisdom.

Last edited:
•••
I know that
Besides the fact that most covid and vaccine related domains are blocked by Internet providers, I don't think your domains are that strong aesthetically. Now that you have them, try selling them for a (very) small amount. It will probably not be to an end user. Don't renew. Wish you good luck and wisdom.

Yes I'm aware of this, I was mostly dreaming about a huge potential that will hardly become reality.

Thanks for your advice!

•••
Just keep dreaming.. Sometimes it works not like others think. I had a domain that I bought for $1. I wanted to sell in a domainer forum for $25, no one interested. And finally end user bought it for $1500 through Afternic, just 2 months after I hand registrated it. And I am regret to gave buy now price too low, because I thought the domain is not worthy as I thought.

Last edited:
•••
Just keep dreaming.. Sometimes it works not like others think. I had a domain that I bought for $1. I wanted to sell in a domainer forum for $25, no one interested. And finally end user bought it for $1500 through Afternic, just 2 months after I hand registrated it. And I am regret to gave buy now price too low, because I thought the domain is not worthy as I thought.

Thanks man! Never stop dreaming :)

•••
Back