IT.COM

budget: above $100 Copywriter / Content Creators needed...

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recy

Established Member
Impact
At times I have tried hiring freelancers to write articles, and every time it has turned intp a disaster.
I end up spending a great deal of time editing grammatical errors and just improving the writing.

Does anyone have a writer they work with and love? Any recommendations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let's discuss, i can do content writing.

•••
I can do content writing and proofreading

•••
At times I have tried hiring freelancers to write articles, and every time it has turned intp a disaster.
I end up spending a great deal of time editing grammatical errors and just improving the writing.

Let me know what you want written. I'll wite something for you. First article is free. If junk . . . no harm no foul . . . if quality then we have a relationship moving forward.

A little about myself . . .
Educator
Multiple interests, athletics, politics, finances, gambling, writing, women, religion . . .
The good folks at GRE agree with my assessment on my writing, 5.5 out of 6.0, top 87%

•••
I'm great. Shoot me a pm with a topic and throw in a keyword or two. See if you like what you get.
I do write for a website. The owner is getting offers to feature my articles on their feed.
Quality speaks for itself.

•••
I do content writing also. We could start with an article first and you decide if we're a great fit.

Kindly shoot me a pm.

•••
Hi, I m running many blogs at a time. I have no personal writer but I can suggest a site name contentmart.com. I tried many sites for seeking high-quality content at affordable prices but every time disappointed some time due to quality and sometimes due to higher prices. Then I find the contentmart site for getting content. I found it the best ever site because of high quality and passionate writers and charges normal rates. I suggest you try this site’s hope it will help you.

•••
Hello I can Do this Work text me any time Thankyou

•••

I have written over 2500 blogs for international clients (mainly from the US and Canada) in the last three years. I also have editorial experience of 20+ years working with an international firm. I write in clear perfect English, and I don't plagiarize. Give me a chance and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Innocent

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back