Dynadot

priced COPYRIGHT - related service domains, "category killers" + business idea, stats, $$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emergency sale - PG&E left me in the dark.

copyrightcertificate.com
copyrightdeclaration.com

- keyword domains
- Undevelopped, but potentially "category killers".
- 5 years old

From December to October last year, Adsense stats
Totals 66,991 views 2,825 clicks $236.35 revenue
(link)
Last October Google sent me letter that something in my site did not meet their T&S, and they removed my code from my site. Since at that point i switched to affiliate marketing, i didn't even look into the problem.

Business concept, which could be developed with this domains.

Concept: to provide a secure file depository with certification from "legal witness" (public notary).

Purpose:
This will be a "complementary" services to U.S. copyright registration, which will satisfy most of people's needs for securing their authorship. This service will be less restrictive and more faster/cheaper, than official copyright registration. Anyone who will pay a reasonable fee of $10-15, will receive a "copyright certificate", which could be posted on his/her website or included with a "product" (a song, postcard, design etc). If someone is going to attempt to "steal" author's work , and the author will decide to take legal actions against that person, it will be up to court to determine who is the "real" author. This copyright business will provide a legal proof, that someone who identified himself as "author" submitted to us this file on certain date. In my opinion this proof will be crucial in resolving this matter, because most likely the one who will be accused of stealing this artwork won’t have any proof.

There is no legal term, such as
- 'copyright certificate'(a) or
- "copyright declaration"(b).

The legal term used by officials is 'copyright registration'.

This fact allows to register either or both domains as (TM) or (SM), because the service I described above totally qualifies for it.
It looks like both terms' ((a) and (b)) are available as service marks and trademarks
Obtaining (TM) for this service will allow providing "Official Copyright Certificate" or "Official Copyright Declaration" services (notary certified and protected by ‘trademarked’ service).

Price: $300 both.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back