Dynadot

Consolidated SuperSales - Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster

NameSilo
Watch

At which of the Domain.com resellers do you have an account?

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
While recovering from the past weekend of scattered deals and in anticipation of the next SuperSale, I am weary of having several threads related to the SuperSales at Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster.

Since the promos often work at more than one reseller, I would love to have a single thread to watch and participate in, if you agree, hang out here and watch this thread!

All NPers are welcome to post coupons and promos here as long as they are Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster. That way we all have a better chance at awesome savings as soon as the promos are live!

The usernamex Guide to SuperSales

SuperSales are promotions done by the family of registrars under Domain.com, including MyDomain.com NetFirms.com Dotster.com

About every 10 days to two weeks, one or more of these registrars runs what I like to call SuperSales - with dot COM / NET domain registrations for bargain prices, $1.99 - $2.99 - $3.99. Sometimes the specials are good for multi-year registrations, sometimes only the first year is discounted.

The super fun part is they let you use coupons ON TOP of the promo, so there have been specials as low as $1.39, $1.59 is more common, and $1.99 is still great any time!

If you are new, the best choice is usually MyDomain, since their renewals are second best (to Domain) and I have not seen the $1.99 special ever offered at Domain direct

A great way to get an account set up is NOT during the frenzy of the SuperSales, and a trick you can use without having to contact support is to buy the easiest to type/remember cheapest domain you can, like whatever ngTLD is on sale for $1.99, that will be your username. You can drop the domain after a year and your account will be fine. Otherwise get on chat and they can set you up ahead of time without having to make a purchase.

To make it easy for everyone, if you can BOLD any coupon codes, that would be super, and if you tested coupons successfully, please mention the reseller where you tested.

Shameless Plug - Support usernamex with these affiliate links:
https://www.mydomain.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839948
https://www.netfirms.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839949

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
New Code - PIDAY31

testing in progress brb
NOT working for transfers, tested at NetFirms and MyDomain
NOT working for renewal, tested at MyDomain

NEW registrations WORKING and can be applied up to 5 years
dot COM $6.89 or 5 years for $34.47

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. PIDAY31 coupon ends March 14, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. PIDAY31 coupon is good for 31.4% off all new domain names. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.
working on all new services at Domain.com and other companies also, include domain, hosting, email, privacy....

•••
Early St Pat's Coupon

Appears to be New Regs Only - please update if you find it working for transfer or renewal

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SHAMROCK coupon ends March 18, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SHAMROCK coupon is good for 20% off all new products and services. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

•••
I've just got it.

y4ySNg9udAvDNkmpqPxvZXa9igFChgDzEiGg1UMorwFuylxca79lyOFWp2abvivEHc84hUC5XtijmuFE1oKDdc6T8QoWFm52B-w6UIXyYf3Y8bICEUwZdQs-dEHvUDigN_E_K0HyBYEJo5xaC7Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Code: CLOVER - 20% off New orders

Cheers,

•••
.com and .net are now staying just $3.99/yr at domain.com, mydomain,netfirms and dotster.
If code FilmRiot still works for you at domain.com, price will down to $2.99/yr only.

•••
what is IST tax in dotster? how to remove it

•••
things got strange at domain.com, ended up doing no coupon at netfirms, was testing the year drop down and it wasn't worth the hassle to redo elsewhere over 7 domains
coupons not working at netfirms, coupons appear to be working at MyDomain, and keep in mind the limit if you buy a bunch.

@premkumar - IF you can get a coupon to work, like at MyDomain that is worth 15% that almost covers your super crazy high tax, see note below

. . . just found out from chat support that they charge 18% GST for my country. So effective price goes to nearly $7.74 (or something to that effect) which makes it less attractive for me... Especially with all the trouble. . .

15% off - kudos to @kittu
HELLO2018

•••
things got strange at domain.com, ended up doing no coupon at netfirms, was testing the year drop down and it wasn't worth the hassle to redo elsewhere over 7 domains
coupons not working at netfirms, coupons appear to be working at MyDomain, and keep in mind the limit if you buy a bunch.

@premkumar - IF you can get a coupon to work, like at MyDomain that is worth 15% that almost covers your super crazy high tax, see note below

15% off - kudos to @kittu
HELLO2018

did you see that whole new reg interface on domain.com

totally didn't work for me
I added domains
checked out and it told me to login
then failed.

•••
yes exactly @alcy was just to much hassle to bother. Even tried opeing a new tab and being logged in, and fail again, so gave up.

Although now thinking back, it's strange that the super sale is even showing as working at parent domain, almost all other promos were siblings only

•••
in all this reg frenzy has nayone even bothered to check if transfer promo works? especialyl netfirms

•••
yes Transfer was first on my list and it was a no go, tried netfirms only so if anyone else wants to test the other siblings, go for it

ETA no good for transfer at MyDomain either

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Beware with Domain.com checkout. I bought 2 there and 1st one was longer process and went fine. Second one charged me before I confirmed. They won't refund. Lesson learned.

•••
Beware with Domain.com checkout. I bought 2 there and 1st one was longer process and went fine. Second one charged me before I confirmed. They won't refund. Lesson learned.
Same i have faced

•••
•••
@larryks - the big promo has ended. You can watch this thread for the next one : smile :

This code seems to be working at the moment - 15% off - HELLO2018

•••
This thread is older than toast. Any idea when in the future such a promo will be offered?

•••
This thread is older than toast. Any idea when in the future such a promo will be offered?
They just had one a couple of days ago. Was 2.99 with coupon. No limit on regges. Only lasted about 4 hours.

•••
20% off entire order!

Domain.com coupon: MADNESS20
Netfirms.com coupon: BUNNY

Ends April 2, 2018

Last edited:
•••
these do not work for transfers.. on domain.com
not tested others.

•••
New coupons tested WORKING for transfers at MyDomain - the gotcha is that you can't load up your cart to hit the minimums unless you do NOT sign in and thereby create a new account, which is a big hassle and questionable*

You CAN use just the 15% coupon with existing accounts with no issues

LCN is $6.49 for COM NET ORG INFO so this deal is better for BIZ (~$9-11) and ME (~$12)

Using ONLY the 15% coupon one domain transfer at a time gives the following prices
COM ORG BIZ INFO US - 15% = $7.05 - NET - 15% = $7.86 - ME - 15% = $8.49

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SAVE01, SAVE02, SAVE03 coupons end April 26, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SAVE01 coupon is good for up to 15% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase. SAVE02 coupon is good for up to 20% off when you spend $40 and SAVE03 is good for up to 25% off when you spend $60.

*http://unx.party/hacks/transfer-coupon-workaround

•••
New coupons tested WORKING for transfers at MyDomain - the gotcha is that you can't load up your cart to hit the minimums unless you do NOT sign in and thereby create a new account, which is a big hassle and questionable*

You CAN use just the 15% coupon with existing accounts with no issues

LCN is $6.49 for COM NET ORG INFO so this deal is better for BIZ (~$9-11) and ME (~$12)

Using ONLY the 15% coupon one domain transfer at a time gives the following prices
COM ORG BIZ INFO US - 15% = $7.05 - NET - 15% = $7.86 - ME - 15% = $8.49

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SAVE01, SAVE02, SAVE03 coupons end April 26, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SAVE01 coupon is good for up to 15% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase. SAVE02 coupon is good for up to 20% off when you spend $40 and SAVE03 is good for up to 25% off when you spend $60.

*http://unx.party/hacks/transfer-coupon-workaround
Apparently SAVE03 isn't working, SAVE01 works but I'm looking to spend $60+ so I only cared about SAVE03.
Did anyone used LCN? would you recommend me to transfer my domains there? also, are there any hidden fees like NetSol? ($20 if you want to transfer away)

•••
Did anyone used LCN? would you recommend me to transfer my domains there? also, are there any hidden fees like NetSol? ($20 if you want to transfer away)
I use them for .uk domains and everything is ok. I have not used transfer out yet, but i believe there are no hiden fees.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back