Dynadot

Consolidated SuperSales - Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

At which of the Domain.com resellers do you have an account?

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
While recovering from the past weekend of scattered deals and in anticipation of the next SuperSale, I am weary of having several threads related to the SuperSales at Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster.

Since the promos often work at more than one reseller, I would love to have a single thread to watch and participate in, if you agree, hang out here and watch this thread!

All NPers are welcome to post coupons and promos here as long as they are Domain - MyDomain - NetFirms - Dotster. That way we all have a better chance at awesome savings as soon as the promos are live!

The usernamex Guide to SuperSales

SuperSales are promotions done by the family of registrars under Domain.com, including MyDomain.com NetFirms.com Dotster.com

About every 10 days to two weeks, one or more of these registrars runs what I like to call SuperSales - with dot COM / NET domain registrations for bargain prices, $1.99 - $2.99 - $3.99. Sometimes the specials are good for multi-year registrations, sometimes only the first year is discounted.

The super fun part is they let you use coupons ON TOP of the promo, so there have been specials as low as $1.39, $1.59 is more common, and $1.99 is still great any time!

If you are new, the best choice is usually MyDomain, since their renewals are second best (to Domain) and I have not seen the $1.99 special ever offered at Domain direct

A great way to get an account set up is NOT during the frenzy of the SuperSales, and a trick you can use without having to contact support is to buy the easiest to type/remember cheapest domain you can, like whatever ngTLD is on sale for $1.99, that will be your username. You can drop the domain after a year and your account will be fine. Otherwise get on chat and they can set you up ahead of time without having to make a purchase.

To make it easy for everyone, if you can BOLD any coupon codes, that would be super, and if you tested coupons successfully, please mention the reseller where you tested.

Shameless Plug - Support usernamex with these affiliate links:
https://www.mydomain.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839948
https://www.netfirms.com/join/index.bml?AffID=839949

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
omg, transfer and renewal are not available now :o (n)

•••
•••
Thanks.

Unfortunately the coupon expires very soon at 11:59 tonight.

•••
Remember it's 11:59 Pacific

Of course I didn't finish my requests earlier. >:( >:( >:(

•••
•••
any offers?
New code: JUMPSTART - 20% off new .COM and .NET domain registrations with no minimum purchase

pMrLPygddmIH4TBJ5Hj4CyCfABvW3zVokmUA6Kjz7TOPp8YIehJqFuzDxEbWmYpPXgMQm6h5bO1aNlvomoPkridiqOcX2RV06iK7wEs_3aZ7_C1xMSNCF-GTpg7oEYBx5DouYyauPBMR6fkhp-o=s0-d-e1-ft

Sale ends January 9, 2018 at 11:59 pm Pacific

•••
I really miss their $1.99 .com deals. WHERE ARE THEY!!!

•••
I had the same problems. Finally got to get
I really miss their $1.99 .com deals. WHERE ARE THEY!!!
Yes, I have about 50-100 domains that I would register if they had they deal, again.

•••
New coupons, shows working for transfers except they have to be done one by one so only 15% discount and not actually tested to see if the "Account Suspended" thing happens
SAVE1
and SAVE2 are working

SAVE1 = 15% off no minimum
SAVE2 = 20% off with minimum $40 purchase

SAVE3 is not working even with $200 in cart to meet the cart minimum - if anyone gets it working let us know

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. SAVE1, SAVE2, SAVE3 coupons end January 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. SAVE1, SAVE2, SAVE3 coupons are good for up to 25% off new products and services with
a $60 purchase.

•••
I miss the old $2 domain promotions. I would immediately start registering the domains from my 200+ list :)

•••
I miss the old $2 domain promotions. I would immediately start registering the domains from my 200+ list :)
I wish I knew what that felt like.Lol. Haven't been around that long. How often do they have that special??

•••
I wish I knew what that felt like.Lol. Haven't been around that long. How often do they have that special??
They had it in 2016 so many times that I felt sick and frustrated, because I ran out of domains and the promotion kept going :D

•••
Figures, I would start domaining in 2017 and miss it! :meh:

•••
They had it in 2016 so many times that I felt sick and frustrated, because I ran out of domains and the promotion kept going :D
You are forgetting about the slowness of the system... but, it was worth it. I wish it would come back.

•••
You are forgetting about the slowness of the system... but, it was worth it. I wish it would come back.
Me too! I'll check this thread everyday until it does! Lol!

•••
LOL there were so many idjits complaining about Dotster not being worth the hassle of contacting their customer support. So they skipped out on the deal-- and now they probably regret.

I have no idea why people didn't get in on it... it was unlimited. Com.net for like $3. And with their coupon it was $1.75!!!!! That's like if u had a portfolio of 1000 domains, renewals for that year was less than $2,000. . . . As opposed to being $9000.

Why anyone turned this down, idk. And all you had to do was reggae or transfer 10 domains at a time to cut the spinning circle lag XD

Now it feels like we've left the promised land -- people happy with a $7 coupon, thinking $3 is impossible

•••
LOL there were so many idjits complaining about Dotster not being worth the hassle of contacting their customer support. So they skipped out on the deal-- and now they probably regret.

I have no idea why people didn't get in on it... it was unlimited. Com.net for like $3. And with their coupon it was $1.75!!!!! That's like if u had a portfolio of 1000 domains, renewals for that year was less than $2,000. . . . As opposed to being $9000.

Why anyone turned this down, idk. And all you had to do was reggae or transfer 10 domains at a time to cut the spinning circle lag XD

Now it feels like we've left the promised land -- people happy with a $7 coupon, thinking $3 is impossible
What!! Renewals too? Did transfers count too?

•••
What!! Renewals too? Did transfers count too?
Yeah for some of them, it included 10 year renewals. Unlimited transfers at $1.75 too

... and all you really had to do was deal with the spinning circles. . .

But I guess for some people, patience is a scarcer resource than money. These are the same people who couldn't sit through a sermon on Sunday most likely.

•••
Yeah for some of them, it included 10 year renewals. Unlimited transfers at $1.75 too

... and all you really had to do was deal with the spinning circles. . .

But I guess for some people, patience is a scarcer resource than money. These are the same people who couldn't sit through a sermon on Sunday most likely.
10 YEAR RENEWAL!! UNLIMITED TRANSFERS!! A dream come true!!

Well, if I can be patient enough to wait months or even years for this to happen again then I know I'll have patience for the spinning circles. Lol!

•••
If I remember correctly, they had one similar promotion last year, but it was only for a few hours, and I didn't notice it :S

•••
•••
•••
•••
New Code - PIDAY31

testing in progress brb
NOT working for transfers, tested at NetFirms and MyDomain
NOT working for renewal, tested at MyDomain

NEW registrations WORKING and can be applied up to 5 years
dot COM $6.89 or 5 years for $34.47

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. PIDAY31 coupon ends March 14, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. PIDAY31 coupon is good for 31.4% off all new domain names. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back