IT.COM

discuss Congrats to Johname for the most posts on NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
congrats_grande.jpg

You're on a roll @johname ! You just took the lead for the most posts on NamePros: https://www.namepros.com/members/

At the time of this message, you had 32,613 posts.

Awesome dedication!

Thanks for being one of the (Actually, "THE") top contributing members. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats JN!

an extra special snipe for an extra special NPer

Still miss your previous avatar though

ss-np-jn-vintage-avatar-12-01-2017.png

•••
Just couldn't resist returning from my break at NP for this historic moment.

From the island of the King of FΓΊtbol to the new King of Namepros... ParabΓ©ns Amigo
Johname vs Ronaldo.jpg

•••
Welcome back brother, @GILSAN everyone has been looking for you! Hope all is ok?
Now please go post some meme's in the Political Thread and make me laugh, as it's gotten very morose over there! Good to see you! :xf.wink:

That was a sick bicycle kick goal Ronaldo blasted in last week btw!

Last edited:
•••
Welcome back brother, @GILSAN everyone has been looking for you! Hope all is ok?
Now please go post some meme's in the Political Thread and make me laugh, as it's gotten very morose over there! Good to see you! :xf.wink:

That was a sick bicycle kick goal Ronaldo blasted in last week btw!
LOL... Thanks DNWon. I've been OK... just decided to take a break from Planet USA, to do stuff that needed to be done which is very time consuming. Still have a few more weeks and then will come back.

Today I have been reading tons of pages from the STS and Political threads, but still have tons more to read before I make a comeback...

Cristiano Ronaldo, my hometown boy is like a good wine... the older he gets the better he gets, just like @johname

Last edited:
•••
So Embarrassing can we take off 10k posts from my total? lol Thanks everyone

•••
@johname, not so fast, your next target 100k posts:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Imma be there soon. SOON.
Congrats :)

•••
So Embarrassing can we take off 10k posts from my total? lol Thanks everyone
@Jeff who?
Better look out though, @weblord is back and will be chasing your Title.

Seriously JN, thanks for all you do for the forum and it's members.
You are now The :great: NP'r

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
and give it to me yeah yeah
It not a bed of roses being #1...everyone reading your stuff, looking for typos..people are conspiring too bring you down...etc etc

(no @GILSAN THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH POLITICS lol)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back