IT.COM

question CONFUSED!! Help

NameSilo
Watch

Cmon wilson

Established Member
Impact
do people actually make genuine offers on here on the (offer page) as when i have a look on recent new threads/posts i can see there is loads of reply's but when i go and see the offers there are not any to be seen!?.. now i am looking to sell fast and am new to this forum , now can someone explain to me why people are replying to their own posts in blanks?... is it too boost the reply count to attract a offer or ? bit annoying , someone help?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They will often send an offer via PM

•••
They will often send an offer via PM
whats that mate ? i have 2 domains atm doing nothing they are registered somewhere else but i dnt know how to set up payment or get my domains over to the page if that makes sense

•••
whats that mate ? i have 2 domains atm doing nothing they are registered somewhere else but i dnt know how to set up payment or get my domains over to the page if that makes sense
get my domains on to namepros to sell ?

•••
why people are replying to their own posts in blanks?... is it too boost the reply count to attract a offer or ?
It is called a bump and is used to move a listing back to top to increase chances of being seen. But there are definite limits on where you can use them, and how often. It is explained here.

Bob

•••
thanks bob ,

question- is it a simple process to get my domains on to this site or and to set up payment method

•••
PM means Private Message

You dont move or trasfer your domains here, you leave them at the registrar where you registered them. You transfer to the new owners registrar once you sell a domain. Once you sell a name, then you can use Paypal, Wire transfer etc to receive the funds, you dont need to set up any payment method here.

This is just a marketplace to sell names, like Sedo, Godaddy, Afternic, BrandBucket, Flippa etc

I would spend a few months learning the ins & ourts of domaining before registering any more names. Try sell the names you have first as well which it sounds like you are doing.

Good luck

•••
thanks bob ,

question- is it a simple process to get my domains on to this site or and to set up payment method

You do not move them here, NamePros is not a registrar.

Whether you want to sell by make offer, buy it now, or auction, it is a matter of starting a post for the domain name in the relevant section of NamePros. First read the rules about what information must be given.

When someone agrees to buy the transfer and payment will be by method stated. For a low value transaction this might simply be through PayPal with push of the domain between accounts at the registrar. For higher value sales, normally an intermediary like Escrow.com, DAN, Sedo, Epik and many other possibilities used.

Remember that sales here are at wholesale prices, much less than an end user sale. That is so room for buyer to make money, and take risk, on resale.

Bob

•••
You do not move them here, NamePros is not a registrar.

Whether you want to sell by make offer, buy it now, or auction, it is a matter of starting a post for the domain name in the relevant section of NamePros. First read the rules about what information must be given.

When someone agrees to buy the transfer and payment will be by method stated. For a low value transaction this might simply be through PayPal with push of the domain between accounts at the registrar. For higher value sales, normally an intermediary like Escrow.com, DAN, Sedo, Epik and many other possibilities used.

Remember that sales here are at wholesale prices, much less than an end user sale. That is so room for buyer to make money, and take risk, on resale.

Bob
i completely understand ! thankyou bob :)

•••
PM means Private Message

You dont move or trasfer your domains here, you leave them at the registrar where you registered them. You transfer to the new owners registrar once you sell a domain. Once you sell a name, then you can use Paypal, Wire transfer etc to receive the funds, you dont need to set up any payment method here.

This is just a marketplace to sell names, like Sedo, Godaddy, Afternic, BrandBucket, Flippa etc

I would spend a few months learning the ins & ourts of domaining before registering any more names. Try sell the names you have first as well which it sounds like you are doing.

Good luck
cheers for the info bob , what is pm mean ? as a ffew have said to get

•••
Hello,

We hope to have a bump button added this year to cut down on the unnecessary posts in marketplace/appraisal threads. :)

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

•••
private messaging or pm is when you have a private direct conversation with the interested parties.

•••
private messaging or pm is when you have a private direct conversation with the interested parties.
yes it makes sense now haha plenty of late nights recently hahaha thanks again

•••
Back