auction Completed Auction

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregr

Perfectname.comEstablished Member
Impact
Transfer: Push or Auth Code. After payment an email will be sent to your Paypal email address containing the auth code and a link for the push option.

OceanWalkResort.com Expires: 12-25-2021 Registration Date: 12-25-2002

Payment Method: Paypal

Auction Close Time: First bidder with a 10-25-2021 07:10 PM CST timestamp is the winner unless there is a bid within the last 2 minutes of the auction close.

Auction Extension: A bid within the last 2 minutes of the auction will extend the auction by 2 minutes. Example: A bid occurs at 07:09 PM extends the auction close to 07:12 PM. Then if a bid comes in at 07:11 PM the auction close time becomes 07:14 PM. So on and so forth.

Godaddy Appraisal: $ 1,179.00

Check here: https://www.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal/appraisal/?domainToCheck=OceanWalkResort.com

Starting Bid: $1

Bid increment: $1

Note to Namepros Members: I have a lot of great domain names to sell. I am selling cheap (mostly $1 start auctions) because I have developed a system to automate processes like transfers after the sale. The transfer is totally done with an email sent to you after you pay. I simply fill a form with the domain name, your name, your email address and click submit. Then I am done. Sending me your push email address by PM will not work. Bid knowing I will not be deleting domain names from completed auctions. There is a whole world out there beyond Namepros and people understand profit.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
3 days 8 hours 19 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
3 days 4 hours 19 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
3 days 2 hours 19 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
•••
3 days 19 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
2 days 22 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcomming auctions for: fordcollections.com * dirtydiva.com * williamrogers.com coming soon!

•••
2 days 17 hours 43 minutes to go! Look for upcomming auctions for: youcompare.com * satonline.com * blackpeeps.com coming soon!

•••
•••
2 days 9 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: authenticjordans.com * dodgemagnum.com * satonline.com coming soon!

Last edited:
•••
2 days 4 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: dodgemagnum.com * misterprivacy.com * elemonadestand.com coming soon!

Last edited:
•••
1 day 22 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: melrosehotel.com * cookcity.com * youcompare.com coming soon!

•••
1 day 9 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: misterprivacy.com * youcompare.com * dodgemagnum.com coming soon!

•••
1 day 4 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: photovirgins.com * fordcollections.com * williamrogers.com coming soon!

•••
1 day 1 hour 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: cookcity.com * 4wdworld.com * 1000top.com coming soon!

•••
22 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: elemonadestand.com * 4wdworld.com * satonline.com coming soon!

•••
9 hours 9 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: satonline.com * 4wdworld.com * noclothesallowed.com coming soon!

•••
5 hours 33 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: blackpeeps.com * photovirgins.com * noclothesallowed.com coming soon!

•••
4 hours 19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: uuo.us * williamrogers.com * cookcity.com coming soon!

•••
19 minutes to go! Look for upcoming auctions for: photovirgins.com * elemonadestand.com * youcompare.com coming soon!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back