IT.COM

news Companies dropping .com's for new TLDs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

idomainappraisal

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This article is laughable at best. And your title is inaccurate. If you look in the comments, the author even admits that nearly half of these companies never used .com to begin with...and it took him hours of research just to find these companies. Furthermore, I will state that I have heard of nearly none of these companies. And the article is sponsored by a company trying to make money off the new extensions...so they have a vested interest in trying to make the new extensions look good.

•••
In ref to the article, some of the domains don't stand up to scrutiny of proper comparison. For instance, the example #1, Dekora.fashion, is juxtaposed against it's predecessor, Dekoraconceptstore.com, instead of what should've been Dekorafashion.com, etc

•••
The article has already been quoted and discussed over here.
I also made a follow-up post a while ago :)

•••
•••
Some old food is actually quite nice.
I especially like the Chinese '1000 year eggs'.......

•••
Some old food is actually quite nice.

Not according to the newly-published article, 'You are what you eat: Old food shortens lifespan in animals', from New Scientist, 17th of Feb

•••
1000 year eggs - do you eat those with rock cakes?

•••
1000 year eggs - do you eat those with rock cakes?
With basil so I can tell myself its healthy because there are herbs in the dish....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back