IT.COM

domain ♀.com

NameSilo
Watch

xn--v4h.com

Emoji domains at Punycode.comEstablished Member
Impact
ADMINS!! This isn't a question about domain appraisals!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dec 2016
51.3% of all web visits last month came from mobile devices compared to 48.7% of visits from traditional computing platforms.
You're right!
Mobile-share-of-online-time-percent-2017-700x382.png

Mobile-stats-vs-desktop-users-global-550x405.png

Last edited:
•••
Dec 2016
51.3% of all web visits last month came from mobile devices compared to 48.7% of visits from traditional computing platforms.
I'm too much of a perfectionist to ignore the other 48%. I want to cover all bases. Success is tough enough.

•••
I'm too much of a perfectionist to ignore the other 48%. I want to cover all bases. Success is tough enough.

Take your time, market this right and you will see a fat pay check.
Target celebs, their into this fem stuff. $$$

•••
Next you Twitter to allow emoji handles.... handles? Sorry I don't do social networks so I'm not down with the terminology.
Handles are the ID. For example, my handle on Twitter is @PeaceSymbol_Com

•••
I think NP only allows Unicode 1.1 domains. Hence why EXAMPLE@♀.com worked for me.

Show attachment 64141

I reckon one of the current female celebrities or singers would pay a lot of money for it especially if more than one of them really wanted it

•••
www.xn--74m.com

Is the punycode or Unicode etc

By clicking on the above link you will see the one character dot com I own

Although I own a few one character dot coms

But they are based on the same code as emoji domains

They way of finding them is quite easy

All you need to do is go to name dot com and type in the search box

xn--(and two numbers and a letter)

And then guess lol just like a domain search engine but leave the x n - - as is just go up or down a number and then go through all 26 letters of each two number sequence and press search each time in name dot com and you will see the emoji and or character appear

when you see the emoji or character appear you will also see the punycode or Unicode or whatever its called lol but it's that 7 character code that you would need to type in to gd domain name search box and then click on the. Com option if you wanted the dot com version of it etc but you will not see it appear as the character in gd search as it will appear as the xn--??? I code in gd search but when you purchase the exact code of the character or emoji you want in gd domain name search engine and you have added it to cart and paid etc and then go to look in your domains section the xn--??? I code domain appears as the character in your gd account hopefully its the same character lol because it's easy to make a mistake typing in the code etc as you will not see the character in gd search engine so best to double check the code is correct in name dot com and in gd before buying it should you wish to do so

But single emoji. Coms do look neat and work well in socialmedia

So the particular emoji at start of thread would appear as the symbol not code if the op was to contact the big female singers or celebs it wouldn't take long before one of them wanted it

If you are thinking about buying a single emoji or character. Com etc but not sure how to do it I may be able to help

Hope this helps

Last edited:
•••
I reckon one of the current female celebrities or singers would pay a lot of money for it especially if more than one of them really wanted it
You mean like, uh, Madonna?

•••
•••
ADMINS!! This isn't a question about domain appraisals!!

•••
You mean like, uh, Madonna?

All due respect to Madonna I would go straight to Katty Perry first and Lady Gaga 2nd..
Presented properly you would have a great sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back