NameSilo

.com with £1 (i have registered 30+ so far)

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers started by dorje, Dec 1, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. jmaurya

jmaurya Top Member VIP

Any update......

X-Mas or new year offer :xf.grin::hilarious::hilarious:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. wizard

wizard Domain Wizard PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

They won't be doing another 😂

3. Sakthimicro System

Sakthimicro System SAKTHIMICRO

very bad registration UK2, i pay and try to register with my correct information on UK2.net, but they Registered that domains and take them and cancel my orders without any proper reasons, i contact many time but they are ignore me, Domain name - EpicOpen.com i think they cheated to me and got that Domain name ideas because that domain EpicOpen.com still showing uk2.net home page.

4. asdomar

asdomar Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

When did they cancel your order? Right after you created it, or now after nearly 2 weeks from their offer?

5. awwalmb

awwalmb PeachNames.com VIP

Got locked out of my account, then domains were deleted and was finally issued refunds. So, looking forward to the next promo. Thanks uk2

6. wizard

wizard Domain Wizard PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

when did this happen ?

7. awwalmb

awwalmb PeachNames.com VIP

Two days after cyber Monday.

8. Sakthimicro System

Sakthimicro System SAKTHIMICRO

cyber Monday offer time, when i checked at the time EpicOpen.com domain is available, i place order with my Credit card, (i used that Credit card for all my Domain transaction last 10 years) after i contact to the support they are silent and i again checked that domain for the availability is still available after next day (cyber Monday offer still going at the time) i contact to UK2 they saying my order canceled with out reason and EpicOpen.com domain registered for it's self UK2, i think this is some think wrong, and that domain still showing UK2 and i can't find who is because it's with PRIVACY

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice