Payoneer

~*~ COM/NET $4.17 registration - DirectNIC.com ~*~

Discussion in 'Domain Coupons and Offers' started by usernamex, Jan 1, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. usernamex

usernamex Kiss My Wumbo Visit ★.tk VIP

UPDATE: There is a limit - Just got this by email, and technically the NET price is $2.57 including ICANN so not that big a deal vs others at $ 2.88-2.99

FLASH SALE!!! Register .NET at $2.39* and .COM at $3.99* for 3 days only and take the next step in growing your business by joining the millions of others who have found success with these domains.Sincerely, The Directnic Team
    *Valid for new registrations only. Up to 3 each per customer since 1/1. Plus $0.18 ICANN Fee.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. bertpros

bertpros Established Member

Why is the directnic system keep locking whenever I want to login? I have talked with an agent via chat but it still continues even after verifying me.
    Edit: Don't bother 'cos @Jack of Directnic have fixed it for me. Thanks

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  3. Nnamdi

Nnamdi Established Member

I can't pay with my debit card on directnic(I use the card on other registrars). Also, it keeps locking me whenever I wanna check out. I spoke to agents, still no solution.
    What can I do?

4. domaintrades

domaintrades Established Member

I registered 3 .com domains yesterday for $3.99, the next one I wanted would have been $7.99 had I gone through with it.

5. usernamex

Since starting this thread, the terms have changed - the limit is now THREE each COM and NET - RETROACTIVE since 1 Jan 2017
    Price is same $3.99 + 18 cent ICANN fee total $4.17
    *Valid for new registrations only. Up to 3 each per customer since 1/1. Plus $0.18 ICANN Fee.

This is still a nice deal for new customers. Friendly reminder - If you are a first time customer and your account gets locked, get on chat or start a ticket - https://directnic.com/help - they just verify new accounts manually, they will get you unlocked, no worries!

6. usernamex

@Nnamdi - did you ever get your account fixed? If you are stuck at checkout you can *try* the trick of pre-purchasing DirectNIC Credits - but be sure to only buy what you need, so if you are a new customer and want to purchase three each COM and NET buy $26 in credit. The actual amount is $25.02 but I am pretty sure you have to do whole numbers. You could also ask support if they could process that exact pre-pay amount for you. I have other accounts where that is how support helped me to get it to work.

Then if that payment is processed, you can register domains and use credit at checkout and maybe that will fix the issue at checkout. Lemme know if that works or they came up with another solution for you : smile :

7. Viqta

Viqta Established Member

Just created an account and need to comment the registrar's website was way too laggy. Must have taken no less than 30 minutes to sign up. To worsen matters, I got logged out every couple of minutes when trying to edit account info. Hmm.

8. Viqta

Viqta Established Member

Duplicate removed.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  9. Tamer

Tamer New Member

--

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  10. alcy

alcy Active Member VIP

working great here.. . but ui is bit buggy.. promos infrequent or very limited.. you even gotta sometimes click 5 times to just reg a domain.. as it goes into cart thne shows zero.. or does not search for it at all..... all in all.. happy with them. seen better. and seen worse.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: