IT.COM

guide ".com is king." - DO YOU AGREE?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

.com is king. DO YOU AGREE?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • YES, I agree, .com is king.

votes
    93.3%
  • NO, I don't agree, .com isn't king.

votes
    6.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Heyyy nP members,
followers, readers,

with this thread / post I officially confirm my agreement to the saying (that)

".com is king."

If you also have this viewww then feel free to post your agreement and to give your vote (YES / NO) to the poll's question which is:

".com is king." -
DO YOU AGREE?

I voted: YES, I agree, ".com is king."

Best,

DOMAIN
ILLUMINATI

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is not true.
I am I and my brother is my brother.
I swear to GOD.

It seems my brother sent you a .com spam email.

Whatever you want to tell people is fine by me... I'll just report "your brother's" email as spam. But it looks to me like you made up an evil twin to try to sell domains.

Or hey, maybe one of you is just leeching off the other's expensive, bad idea.

Either way, it makes for good internet drama. Please carry on.

•••
Whatever you want to tell people is fine by me... I'll just report "your brother's" email as spam. But it looks to me like you made up an evil twin to try to sell domains.

Or hey, maybe one of you is just leeching off the other's expensive, bad idea.

Either way, it makes for good internet drama. Please carry on.

I have only my own email address and I don't use any other email addresses.
My masterplan is not based on any fake scenery, there is no plot and no evil intention.

What I knowww is that my brother also thinks that .com is king.
I agree in this point, .com is king.

But whatever you think now or believe - don't forget that the king .com can't be top .top.

Last edited:
•••
I have only my own email address and I don't use any other email addresses.
My masterplan is not based on any fake scenery, there is no plot and no evil intention.

What I knowww is that my brother also thinks that .com is king.

This calls for a back story! We need to hear about you and your brother as kids. Were you separated at birth? How did this epic battle of insanely long domain names begin? Was there a betrayal?

I vote for a new thread to tell the story.

•••
This calls for a back story! We need to hear about you and your brother as kids. Were you separated at birth? How did this epic battle of insanely long domain names begin? Was there a betrayal?

I vote for a new thread to tell the story.
If namePros gives me the guarantee that they won't delete it (means that they will not classifiy it as advertising or self promotion), I will consider to create a seperate thread about the whole story in future.

If you agree, please like this post.
After @Eric Lyon will see it (this post), he can decide to give me this guarantee or not.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you look at "top" in a mirror, you see "pot". Smoking pot can lead you to see life distortions ( or so I am told). These can be rose tinted, or mirror images. Because of this I postulate that "top" is potty. :)

•••
Yes, .com is the king and will be the king

•••
This was not an ordinary person, it was obviously a totally uninformed / disinterested person.
They are ordinary person but many of them lack technical knowledge and sometimes educational and general knowledge (Please note they have Android mobile with internet connection and many of them believe VIRUS can attack them anytime. Even they believe virus can also infect from Text SMS. Probably most of them cannot tell what is "Domain"). But the interesting fact is they use internet every day. Sometimes I educate them sometimes not.

Last edited:
•••
Breaking news- There will be a fork on the com chain. current com names will be lower case - these will be know as bottom coms. The new fork will be upper case, and these will be known as top coms.All registrants with bottom coms will be given free top coms.

Whoops! sorry, I thought this was a crypto forum. :)

•••
I vote for .com being 'the real thing' when it comes to domain extensions. You can call that 'real thing' position that .com owns 'king', 'emperor', 'god', 'top', 'pinnacle', ... . Any other extension/s claiming they own that position are pretenders.

•••
If namePros gives me the guarantee that they won't delete it (means that they will not classifiy it as advertising or self promotion)
Illuminatory Illuminatious, that would be your call, not theirs. They can't control the post, only the outcome.

•••
•••
•••
•••
.com
Like grumpy  cat.jpg

•••
•••
@DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

I think you need to lay off the disco biscuits ;)
ooh ooh aah aah eee eee

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't care if it's king, #1, best or whatever ...
What I believe -IMHO- requires work to find good ones.
Most people claim all good .com are gone because they're
plain lazy to do the work to find them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back