budget: above $100 .com Brand for a project about developing domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peak.Domains

Top Member
Impact
Budget is $10-$200 for a domain name relating to developing domain names.

I used to have "DomainsWorthDeveloping.com" but I let it drop because I wanted something a little better. I might just pick that up again if I don't find anything better here. If you want to register it to try to sell to me, at least use porkbun, dyna or namesilo please, but I probably won't buy it.

I'm willing to up my budget drastically for something like "DevelopingDomains.com" or along those lines. I haven't reached out about the price of that one, it's on Uni so I'm assuming they'll ask for 40k.

If it's anything other than a .com, it would need to be a .net like "Developed.net" or "Developing.net" or "Developers.net" etc. Like 1 word, pristine, otherwise it has to be .com. MAAAAYBE a .co if it's similar to the aforemthioned .net's, MAAAAYBE a .io but that's pushing it.

I don't want random names or "brandable" or "lottery tickets". It has to be a good fit and relevant to what I'm looking for in this thread.

Thanks for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
check your PM for a domain name that you cannot resist

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back