IT.COM

.COM and .NET for Only $2.99/yr each at Domain.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Use code FilmRiot at check out to get this rate. Prices down from $3.99 to $2.99/year each .COM or .NET domain name.
Domain-.com-.net-2.99-usd.png

• Unlimited domains per customer.
  • Promo price for the 1st year only.
Offer will end soon I guess.
Enjoy guys!
$3.99 is also the price for .COM/.NET at MyDomain, Netfirms and Dotster.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well at least we know this wasn't a bug or something they didn't plan on.. since federer was able to reg 200+ of them via chat :)

this is a good way for them to rebuild client base.. now and then.. keep some old clients around and get a few new ones.

•••
•••
@Federer That's phenomenal. Do they reg them in real time or do they open a ticket and reg them later? Usually they're so slow and inefficient.

•••
Somehow I was charged $3.19 (instead of $2.99) - but can't complain.

I'll sell at least 5 of the 400 over next 12 months in the usual $2490-$3490 range.

•••
From chat/ticket submission to registrations - about 2 hours.

•••
From chat/ticket submission to registrations - about 2 hours.

nice... and how much time to come up with the list of 400 domains to reg? ;)

they're great over there.. i got no complaints about doster/domain/netifrms

but like with 200+ milion paypal accounts, its always the bad stories that make frontpages... the millions of smooth deals we never hear about them.. cause well.. there isn't much to talk about when things go well :)

•••
Took me around 45mins to build the list.

•••
Somehow I was charged $3.19 (instead of $2.99) - but can't complain.

I'll sell at least 5 of the 400 over next 12 months in the usual $2490-$3490 range.
Promo: FilmRiot was 2,99
Promo:TechnoBuffalo was 3,99 minus 20% off
Can't complain on that :xf.smile:
but still miss the 1,99 promo :xf.grin:

•••
@Federer Thanks. The code was for 20%, not 25% so the price you were charged was correct. But that was the best promo code at the moment. In the past the chat refused to use promo codes so it's quite fortunate that they were willing to use it for you.

•••
Going to update that registration ticket with FilmRiot - Thanks.

•••
Took me around 45mins to build the list.

hmm.. thats rather fast.. im curous to ask what you regged? can you share some names? domain types? pronouncable 5l.. 6l.. brnadable... specific niches? crypto.. vr...

ty for sharing.

•••
@Federer Film Riot is a code that for some doesn't work anymore. There's a limit on it. But if you didn't use it in the past, then yeah- that's the best code at 25%.

•••
i picked up 35 crypto domains... off some lists I had come up with before...

too bad filmriot stopped working after domain 10 or so (I regged in batches)... so 20 of them were $4... still not bad.. I learned about bufflo code too late

all in all good pickup. couple of these names should sell for XXX this year. cheers.

•••
Fantastic price(s) nonetheless. I own 7K-8K domains and 90% are purchased at discount rates.

•••
Fantastic price(s) nonetheless. I own 7K-8K domains and 90% are purchased at discount rates.

would you then say.. that you do not renew most domains? surley it must be harder to find renewal/transfer promos.. than reg promos..

perhaps you can share roughly your drop % each year?

•••
I drop the vast majority (probably renew maybe the best 5%) and re-purchase @ discount.
No use paying full renewal fees when you can pay alot less.

•••
GOSHDARNIT. I already had ~20 domain names in my basket with the nice $2.99 price, but now they are $7.50 :/
I'm angry.

•••
GOSHDARNIT. I already had ~20 domain names in my basket with the nice $2.99 price, but now they are $7.50 :/
I'm angry.

Same here, should have gone through with it faster...

•••
Tried the chat support, but I guess they don't want a new customer.

•••
i reg'd 0 .coms thank you Federer -_-

•••
The promotion has gone, folks. Hope you had your favorite names.

•••
Promo work ?
They have automatic push in other account (with change data) or I must write technical support ?

•••
They have automatic push in other account (with change data) or I must write technical support ?
I think you may need to contact support -- try chat.

•••
Wow, over already.

They should've named the promo "Federer's Day" lol

Last edited:
•••
so......... new coupon

15% off
BIZ

anyone tried it on transfers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back