Dynadot

.com @ $ 1.99 Super Sale - On demand !| ConnectReseller !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can I get the promo code?

•••
•••
•••
Register button doesn't work even if the domain name is available .. help !

•••
•••
•••
•••
I advise that you come back next week when you have done a system check FROM THE USER PERSPECTIVE.

1. Test user who isn't involved in your project, with a computer that thinks it is in the USA.
2. Tell them to partake of your offer. No clues. Nothing.
3. Get new insights into the way your system works/doesn't work.

You owe me $500.

Last edited:
•••
I advise that you come back next week when you have done a system check FROM THE USER PERSPECTIVE.

1. Test user who isn't involved in your project, with a computer that thinks it is in the USA.
2. Tell them to partake of your offer. No clues. Nothing.
3. Get new insights into the way your system works/doesn't work.

You owe me $500.

Thank you for the suggestions, will keep that in mind. Can we please connect on Skype

•••
•••
Thank you for the suggestions, will keep that in mind. Can we please connect on Skype
Sorry I have a meeting I am going to.

We could do that later. PM me.

•••
These aren't really suggestions other than standard protocols I have been working with as CTO for the last many years.
I regret the inconvenience caused to you
You haven't but you 'jumped the gun' so to speak. Took off before the firing pistol.

I think you need to ensure that everything is as good as it can be before launching. Eagerness is great but now you are risking failed first impressions, sewing seeds of doubt.

You will most likely be forgiven in here but these guys are the ones you want to impress.

Last edited:
•••
I've been trying to purchase some domain names today but i keep getting access denied from Paypal.
I want to ask if there is any holding period before I can transfer to another registrar from connectreseller

•••
Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I would request you to please get in touch with the technical team via website chat for assistance
everything is fine now.when i brought up the Domain Name List and changed the nameservers from there it went through. a question. at every site i always set my domains to not automatically renew, are the domains set to automatically renew and if so how do i disable it?

•••
can Indian register through Global platform for $1.99?

Why Rs 199 but for others Rs 145($2). Can you give better pricing for Indians too?

@ConnectReseller Can you answer this question?
I am already registered with India panel...but I see there is low price offered if we use USD...can I utilize this?

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
Why are my domains show ad links instead of pointing to ns?

•••
its all over now let us know for the next event :xf.grin:

•••
I still registered just now. Promo still on I think.....

•••
its all over now let us know for the next event :xf.grin:
I don’t think so... registered a name just now at 10:19pm my local time.

•••
I don’t think so... registered a name just now at 10:19pm my local time.

-
had you reached your limit of 10 or were you still within you 10 with the latest reg?

•••
Still within the 10 maximum number.

•••
Tried registering, but the register button is not working, got debited but can't seem to find the domains I bought and the domain is still available

•••
Tried registering, but the register button is not working, got debited but can't seem to find the domains I bought and the domain is still available

Had the same issue but it seems that what I did when the fund was debited was just to add funds.

If you already added the funds, please check your balance so you can ascertain the number of domains to buy (Paypal processing cost was deducted from the amount I posted).

Add the domains again (click the plus button), then click ADD MORE at the bottom of the page if you wish to add more domains.

Don't forget to apply the coupon code (tick: use coupon code).

Click register.

Hope this helps.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back