domain coinecosystem . com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainNameFlow

Established Member
Impact
What kind of cryptocoin related site can be developed on this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In a business / financial sense ...it is the network of organizations - including suppliers, distributors, customers, competitors, government agencies, and so on - involved in the delivery of a specific product or service through both competition and cooperation. The idea is that each entity in the ecosystem affects and is affected by the others, creating a constantly evolving relationship in which each entity must be flexible and adaptable in order to survive as in a biological ecosystem (Google source)

...the way it is, if this happened to be "Crypto Ecosystem" (as Crypto is the thing) ...I'd be a bit happier. Having "coin" puts me on the fence, as coin isn't the main thing ...its a thing IN the main thing (if that even makes sense ...hopefully it does)

Put it up as "offers accepted" ...however, as I've vaguely explained above, it makes me itch a bit. Something about it doesn't feel so right (hope I'm wrong)

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, there is chance of sale, but I don't said it's huge, mid $$$ the most, if you are very lucky. Indeed ''crypto'' would sound much better.

•••
3 words are tough sales, low to mid xxx range, don't overprice, list everywhere don't renew more than once. I'm not sure I would even renew once but perhaps it is worth a try at least.

•••
Hi

a coin, doesn't have an eco system.

imo...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back