IT.COM

question co.uk need info plz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
ok so I'm not in uk and have no care for selling those... except for 2 names which make some park rev and I ve been renewing at unireg for few years. but now that unireg closes in may... not sure what happens to.these.. either way gd clearly says anyone can reg these..true? wasn't.it different before? any ideas what I should do or where to transfer? also how come on a tld price site I see tons of registrars where price shows to.reg and renew these....but transfer price field is blank .... what a weird tld

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This article from Porkbun might help...

How to transfer a .uk domain to Porkbun​

We know how difficult it can be to transfer a .uk, .co.uk, .me.uk, or .org.uk domain from one registrar to another. Unlike other types of domains, the .uk family of domains is pushed by the old registrar to the new one. By contrast, .com is pulled from the old registrar by the new one.

Despite that, we've created a smooth transfer process in .uk domains. It's a bit of a bodge that involves adding your domain first as an External Domain (even if you're not hosting with us).

In doing so, we can verify you're the domain's owner before the domain arrives. This eliminates the annoying, insecure manual verification process seen at other registrars. Here's how to get started:

https://kb.porkbun.com/article/180-how-to-transfer-a-uk-domain-to-porkbun

The following country code TLDs do not offer a free renewal as part of a transfer: ai, off.ai, com.ai, net.ai, org.ai, uk, co.uk, org.uk, me.uk, de, la, cx.

•••
ok so I'm not in uk and have no care for selling those... except for 2 names which make some park rev and I ve been renewing at unireg for few years. but now that unireg closes in may... not sure what happens to.these.. either way gd clearly says anyone can reg these..true? wasn't.it different before? any ideas what I should do or where to transfer? also how come on a tld price site I see tons of registrars where price shows to.reg and renew these....but transfer price field is blank .... what a weird tld
Dynadot my friend
Must change the TAG from Uni to Dynadot
For assistance contact Dynadot support

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back