NameSilo

.CO - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Labeled as .co in ccTLD Discussion, started by SDX, Apr 9, 2009

Replies:
Views:

1. Domainstore

Domainstore Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Current DNjornal :
    3 LLL.co's I see there, havebeen SOLD prices between $3,895 and 5.000 USD !!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Domain_savvy

Domain_savvy Established Member

Quick question:
    Which marketplace has given you best returns on your .co names in past 1 year?
    Also, where did you sold max number of .co

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  3. NLP

NLP Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

All of my sales have been on Sedo, because that's where I have names listed.
    Since I have a relatively small portfolio (350 names) and just wait for inbound offers to come in, I typically sell 3-4 names a year.

I seem to be the exception, though, because a lot of people say Sedo is the worst performing marketplace for them. (It really depends on the quality of your names, though).

Recently, more people seem impressed with DAN. I'll be moving some names over there this month. I know a number of people who still use Uni, as well.

4. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

i know no one except registry .co knows for sure. but in yer best view, is that list of premium names they put in place in 2019 a flexible or fixed thing? i have odd feeling that more and more names of lesser and lesser quality are being added to prem list... with fresh expiries or others..

5. .tv

.tv Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

6. CreenDomain

CreenDomain New Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice