IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can not disclose the domain, because I have a non disclosure Agreement but I sold my .co Domain to a large Company owing a .com. They offered 4K few weeks ago and I accepted it. Normally my Domains are not for sale because they have good gtraffic and Revenue...

•••
Can not disclose the domain, because I have a non disclosure Agreement but I sold my .co Domain to a large Company owing a .com. They offered 4K few weeks ago and I accepted it. Normally my Domains are not for sale because they have good gtraffic and Revenue...

Congrats on the sale!

•••
Are there any current offers for registration/transfer/renewal of .co domains?

•••
•••
Sold: w i n e s t o r e . co
$500 (uniregistry)

•••
seeing some nice sale prices for 3L on namebio.. chips or others.. let's hope its bright future for 3L

also got a 5k offer on one of my one word .co today.. 2017 handreg... it was 5k right off the bat.. so some may say to counter.. but I decided not to get greedy and accepted as is.

awaiting payment, hope it works out. will post if completes.

gl

Last edited:
•••
I was going to renew my .co domain on godaddy (with privacy), and I've seen the renewal price is (in USD) 60 :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

39.03 EURO renew +
9.99 EURO whois privacy =
49.02 EURO ~ $ 60

I'm shocked :hurting:

•••
I was going to renew my .co domain on godaddy (with privacy), and I've seen the renewal price is (in USD) 60 :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

39.03 EURO renew +
9.99 EURO whois privacy =
49.02 EURO ~ $ 60

I'm shocked :hurting:

yes
that is shocking
which is why 99% domainers don't renew.. they transfer around
u can get 20-25$ .co deals all day long elsewhere

try namesilo .. namecheap......etc

•••
•••
sold $650 gd auctions makeoffr
oeo..co

•••
Cant see this reported anywhere on this thread.

Tow.co $24,000

Uniregistry 2/09/2017

•••
Cant see this reported anywhere on this thread.

Tow.co $24,000

Uniregistry 2/09/2017

wow amazing domain

3L with super meaning

great slae

•••
Is it true .co is dying a quick death?

•••
Is it true .co is dying a quick death?

if it is then that'd make just about every other extension out there except .com already long dead burried and rotten into nothing.

•••
if it is then that'd make just about every other extension out there except .com already long dead burried and rotten into nothing.
The $23+ renewal cost associated with .co is causing millions of drops this year. It seems like people prefer extensions that have less than $11 max renewal costs. We see .net has raised it's renewals to about $10 and has hurt it. .org is now about $11. But, compared to .co the .net and .org is cheap. I see 3L .co's are dropping going for around $40 or less floor price. Is .co really worth it?

•••
The $23+ renewal cost associated with .co is causing millions of drops this year. It seems like people prefer extensions that have less than $11 max renewal costs. We see .net has raised it's renewals to about $10 and has hurt it. .org is now about $11. But, compared to .co the .net and .org is cheap. I see 3L .co's are dropping going for around $40 or less floor price. Is .co really worth it?

3l.co chips have been doing real good lately.. 200-600$ sales

but 3l.co will always find an enduser.. just matter of time imo.
good to keep a few aorund imo

I just sold oeo..co for $650 after 1 year of hold.. so you probably do not want to ask me if .co is dead or if 3l.co are dead.

between biz info xyz and all the other crap not even worth mentioning out there.. I'd take .co any day.. even though its about double price of other things.. I probably even prefer it to org or net.. but that depends on the name... then again, .co depends on the name too...

gl

•••
I just had notification one of my 3L .co has been sold, just waiting for payment.

Sale price $1,888

•••
•••
I just had notification one of my 3L .co has been sold, just waiting for payment.

Sale price $1,888

where did you sell it? was it chip or not?

•••
Afternic

Not a chip

Very nice Western LLL

There are 132 acronyms for this LLL

•••
Just sold a 3L for $2,500 - will post name after payment is received. Owned it for a few years, invested around $200

•••
LLL co, Fix price gross $1888 bin, Sedo.
Hand reg in 2014, + 2y renewal transfer. Total investment around $30, net profit $1480. Little, but better than nothing :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can.co sold for $2,326

Godaddy

Not mine.

Under-sold in my opinion.

•••
watching dumbbell.co for a week..
no people reg it, so.. i reg today.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back