IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recorded .co Sales > $1000 From 01.01.2017 to 22.02.2017

audio.co 2,292 USD 2017-01-03 Sedo

wipe.co 2,150 USD 2017-01-04 Sedo

tbh.co 1,843 USD 2017-01-07 Sedo

bruk.co 5,000 USD 2017-01-09 Sedo

down.co 1,400 USD 2017-01-16 NameJet

snug.co 3,800 USD 2017-01-18 Sedo

myworkday.co 5,000 USD 2017-01-19 Sedo

gini.co 4,500 USD 2017-01-25 Sedo

cheapautoinsurance.co 3,000 USD 2017-01-27 Sedo

liberation.co 1,601 USD 2017-02-08 Sedo

Recorded Sales From 01.01.2017 to 22.02.2017

32 3 Letter .co domains sold for total of $7032

Avg. Sale Price for 3 Letter .co = $219.75

Resource: namebio.com

•••
Thanks for that info @PrimeLink.xyz .. are you aware if these were auctions, buyitnow or negotiated listings?

•••
•••
•••
•••
.CO vs .INFO ... who wins?

There is no winner .. and no loser ... both can be good if you have the right domains .. and both can be bad if you have the wrong domains.

That being said, .CO is more generic .. if it's for a company brand then 99% of the time you'd probably want to choose .CO ... however if it's an information site or directory or you want to establish authority on a subject then most of the time you'd want to go with a generic .info .. it's very hard to actually compare .co and .info precisely because they are so different in their intended purpose.

•••
One I picked up a while back.

San-Francisco/////co
It has a hyphen but I'm happier having it than not having it, if you know what I mean. Also picked it up in .cn

•••
sold forexforum.co for $160 pvt sale

•••
One I picked up a while back.

San-Francisco/////co
It has a hyphen but I'm happier having it than not having it, if you know what I mean. Also picked it up in .cn
good job.
I have a similar hyphenated one but .com - port-elizabeth.com (a major city in South Africa)

•••
Hello Guys, I'm new to domain industry...Below .CO domains are registered in GoDaddy.. Need your feedback pls ;)

FAEROEISLANDS.CO
GREATCALIFORNIA.CO
GREATCANADA.CO
GREATDUBAI.CO
GREATSOUTHAFRICA.CO
MYTRUMP.CO
STARTUPDUBAI.CO
STARTUPSOUTHAFRICA.CO
VIRTUALREALITYSHOW.CO

•••
Can anyone here evaluate 4n.co ?
As of today, about 1k left out of 10k.
Any future?
The renewal fees are comparatively higher than .com/.net/.org
Would it be a good investment?

•••
Hello Guys, I'm new to domain industry...Below .CO domains are registered in GoDaddy.. Need your feedback pls ;)

FAEROEISLANDS.CO
GREATCALIFORNIA.CO
GREATCANADA.CO
GREATDUBAI.CO
GREATSOUTHAFRICA.CO
MYTRUMP.CO
STARTUPDUBAI.CO
STARTUPSOUTHAFRICA.CO
VIRTUALREALITYSHOW.CO

Unfortunately while these would make for great .com's .. I don't think you'll have much success in the .co for these domains. .co's are selling, but they really need to be short and on point single keyword/term.

Faeroe is more commonly spelled Faroe so that hurts what I thought could be your best one. The "great" and "Startup" ones just don't really target an end user that would pay much money at all if that. VRShow.co would be a possible half-decent one .. but that longer version is a bit too long for a .co that isn't a common saying. As for MyTrump ... I just don't see a potential end user.

If you want better feedback for your domains you should post in the appraisal forum! :)

•••
Can anyone here evaluate 4n.co ?
As of today, about 1k left out of 10k.
Any future?
The renewal fees are comparatively higher than .com/.net/.org
Would it be a good investment?

This is a tough one ... I think it's probably going to have a liquid price .. but I personally have a hard time figuring out short random letter/number domains. While you certainly could luck out finding a buyer, I just think holding times are going to average out way too long to bother with. It would really depend on how much you pay for it ... you should look around online to see if other letter/number .co's have sold. Also don't forget that "4" is the worse number in the chinese market (which is where short domains used to be hot) .. so unless 4n has a particular meaning, I'd be careful. That being said .. it's still better than more existing .co's! :)

•••
This is a tough one ... I think it's probably going to have a liquid price .. but I personally have a hard time figuring out short random letter/number domains. While you certainly could luck out finding a buyer, I just think holding times are going to average out way too long to bother with. It would really depend on how much you pay for it ... you should look around online to see if other letter/number .co's have sold. Also don't forget that "4" is the worse number in the chinese market (which is where short domains used to be hot) .. so unless 4n has a particular meaning, I'd be careful. That being said .. it's still better than more existing .co's! :)
By 4n, I meant NNNN.co, ie. 4 digit numerical .co domains in general and not the specific www.4n.co whose value right now is $10k+ and I m not d owner

Last edited:
•••
By 4n, I meant NNNN.co, ie. 4 digit numerical .co domains in general and not the specific www.4n.co whose value right now is $10k+ and I m not d owner

instead of watching people guess or give opinions, its best you get hardcore sale stats for them from namebio. gl

•••
instead of watching people guess or give opinions, its best you get hardcore sale stats for them from namebio. gl
Namebio or shortnames is to know what happened in the past. To predict the future a quality discussion with similar minded people is must which is essentially why we come to Namepros. Opinion matters IMO

•••
Namebio or shortnames is to know what happened in the past. To predict the future a quality discussion with similar minded people is must which is essentially why we come to Namepros. Opinion matters IMO

namebio is for past and present. I was sayign you cannot have a talk and speculation about future unless you know those past/present values. once you do, then you can enjoy a nice speculation and chat abotu future. so in that sense, namebio is very useful and important. cheers.

•••
namebio is for past and present. I was sayign you cannot have a talk and speculation about future unless you know those past/present values. once you do, then you can enjoy a nice speculation and chat abotu future. so in that sense, namebio is very useful and important. cheers.
What made u think i dont track past sales?

•••
•••

This domain is not worth anything. Hyphens are no good. There are just way too much domains similar or better (trappist.co, trappist1.co, trappist.com)
Generally, you don't want to have numbers in a keyword domain. I would suggest looking around the forum, researching other sites and just generally learning more about evaluation before buying another domain.

Good luck :)

•••
This domain is not worth anything. Hyphens are no good. There are just way too much domains similar or better (trappist.co, trappist1.co, trappist.com)
Generally, you don't want to have numbers in a keyword domain. I would suggest looking around the forum, researching other sites and just generally learning more about evaluation before buying another domain.

Good luck :)
My bad, I wasn't aware about the actual meaning of Trappist-1. In .com, it would be a very nice domain. I would hold on to that, someone mightfind use for it in the future

•••
Because spanish is most widely spoken language there i figured i would give it a go. I picked up jueves.co (thursday)
Interested in knowing if anyone else here has sold or had any intrest in spanish .co names.

I actually thought about picking jueves when it was available lol. I guess I'll mark it off my 'get back to' list lol. However, I did pick up sabado.co (Saturday) instead.

I have a handful of Spanish .co's. I like them.

•••
picked up a few months ago:

fiveminuteguides.co - A bit long IMO. I used to own the .com but let it drop.

litecoinprofits.co (also own the .com, which is fs)

•••
VISITMOROC.CO
TOURMOROC.CO

VISITMOON.CO

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back