Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kreuzfahrt.CO (German for 'cruise') on auction at Sedo, currently at 3,350 EUR (~$4,780) and 6 days left.

•••
Kreuzfahrt.CO (German for 'cruise') on auction at Sedo, currently at 3,350 EUR (~$4,780) and 6 days left.

Once again, these kinds of sales are good for the extension.

Nice German keyword "Kreuzfahrt":

n. cruising, sailing, traveling, coasting

•••
•••
I own both of these domains:

whiskies (.co)
whiskeys (.co)

Probably worth a bit as a set?!

I'm interested to hear what people think the set is worth.

(they're not for sale)

They are both decent domains, but the plural tense is worth a very small fraction of the singular tense.

The search volume tells the story.

whisky - 246,000 Exact
whiskey - 135,000 Exact

whiskies - 3,600 Exact
whiskeys - 1,900 Exact

Brad

Thanks for the feedback Brad :)

Ok,

but asking the Whiskey.CO buyer if there interested in your names is called strike while the iron is hot. Goodluck

Yes, if I had those domains, the first thing I'd try to do is get in touch with the guy buying alcohol .cos up :)

You both make a good point. I've thought about this for a while and perhaps I should at least send an email to see what sort of price they might be prepared to pay. Given the right price I might sell. If you know the particulars of this individual please send me a PM and I'll make contact.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Demonoid 8-X

•••
Given the right price I might sell. If you know the particulars of this individual please send me a PM and I'll make contact.

Check whois for one of his purchased domains. His contact info is there.

•••
Check whois for one of his purchased domains. His contact info is there.

Thanks m-i-k-e ;)

I ended up doing just that

Demonoid 8-X

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It looks like someone speculating and pulling a number out of their ass more than anything based on actual information.

It also implies Zappos was purchased by Amazon for 1.2M when it was actually closer to 1.2B.

Brad

I think enter.co is pretty well informed as far as .co is concerned. It is one of the projects in the .co developers program and quite close to the people in registry itself. it may be used to release unofficial information which formally can't be released. Of course this information must be slightly changed and pictured as speculation in order not to violate the NDAs. I think it is quite reasonable to assume the price tag for these domains was something between $1M and $2.5M

Just my two cents.

•••
Just had a low xxx offer on Las-Vegas.co

Would you sell it for that?

•••
•••
Sol.CO (Spanish for "Sun") on auction at Sedo, currently at $660 and 4 Hours left.

sedo.com/auction/auction_detail.php?tracked=&auction_id=114525

•••
Sol.CO: Now a $2,050 bid! Wow!

Update: And $3k!

Update2: Sold for $3400! Congrats to the seller!

Last edited:
•••
Sol.CO: Now a $2,050 bid! Wow!

Update: And $3k!

Update2: Sold for $3400! Congrats to the seller!

Congrat.

LLL in any tld is hot now on SEDO
So not surprise for LLL.co but Sol.co for 3k WOW!

•••
A very nice sale. "Sol" means "sun" in Spanish. I wonder if a Colombian end-user bought it?

Congrat.

•••
Congrat.

I am not really surprised as "Sol" is a very strong Spanish keyword/brand name.

I am surprised it was available for so long after open registration started.

Domain Registration Date: Fri Sep 03 13:25:23 GMT 2010

Brad

•••
I am not really surprised as "Sol" is a very strong Spanish keyword/brand name.

I am surprised it was available for so long after open registration started.

Domain Registration Date: Fri Sep 03 13:25:23 GMT 2010

Brad

Domains that received multiple bids during landrush were auctioned off between August and September, hence their registration dates. I think the registry, very fairly, did this not to let the domains waste their initial registration period (July 20th - September), since their rightful owners could start using them from September. Particularly, these domains show INJECTCSR as original registrar.

•••
Domains that received multiple bids during landrush were auctioned off between August and September, hence their registration dates. I think the registry, very fairly, did this not to let the domain waste their initial registration period (July 20th - September), since its rightful owner could start using it since September. Particularly, these domains show INJECTCSR as original registrar.

I see. So this domain was never available to handreg. It was probably won at auction for an undetermined price?

Brad

•••
I see. So this domain was never available to handreg. It was probably won at auction for an undetermined price?

Brad

Exactly.

•••

Brad

I tried to register Sol.co last July and could not. Must have been a Landrush auction. Therefore hard to say the profit that was made.

•••
I tried to register Sol.co last July and could not. Must have been a Landrush auction. Therefore hard to say the profit that was made.

I don't think such domains are very profitable currently, since landrush auctions reached decent prices ($x,xxx - $xx,xxx).

•••
Nice domain, valuable in pretty much any Spanish speaking extension.

PS: looks like it's available in .hn (Honduras)

•••
Nice domain, valuable in pretty much any Spanish speaking extension.

PS: looks like it's available in .hn (Honduras)

Go for it, man! That's a bargain at $140 a year. I heard .hn is up and coming. :guilty:

•••
Juan Calle stated the Registry will soon report .CO statistics.
Code:
http://domainincite.com/one-letter-domain-sales-not-enough-for-co/comment-page-1/#comment-5348

PS: is it me or a .CO is the first result for "juegos" on Google India? I attached a screenshot.
Code:
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=juegos

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 41
•••
PS: is it me or a .CO is the first result for "juegos" on Google India? I attached a screenshot.
Code:
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=juegos

I don´t know if it´s just you, but it´s not on page 1 here for same search.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back