Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Huge news!

BTW RollerSkates.CO is on auction at Sedo, currently at $2,500 and 3+ hours left.

Not sure if anyone noticed but the same guy has been buying all these type names. He is local to me and owns sporting good shops as well as skis.com. I guarantee he's the buyer of rollerskates!

•••
•••
•••
Huge news!

BTW RollerSkates.CO is on auction at Sedo, currently at $2,500 and 3+ hours left.

Nice! ...What did it finish at?

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Truly makes the landrush purchase of CloudComputing.co for $7100 look like a pretty darn sweet deal.

B-)

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

I trust Google as much as I trust an Indian Pharmacy operating on a Canadian website selling drugs to Americans.

That said. I did a search looking for something the other day and a .co was first entry on page 1 and I actually clicked on it!

Funniest of all.. it had what I was looking for proving that the .CO is perfect!

It IS perfect! (as long as the world accepts it) :)

•••
Nice! ...What did it finish at?

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

B-)

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

It IS perfect! (as long as the world accepts it) :)

Were you the buyer, SDX? CloudComputing.co?

•••
•••
•••
Dot CO and Dot ME Domain Names Power up to Take on Dot Com

Dot CO and Dot ME Domain Names Power up to Take on Dot Com
Code:
http://www.adi-news.com/dot-co-and-dot-me-power-up-to-take-on-dot-com/211681/

On the "to Take on Dot Com" part he exaggerated a little bit LOL

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Dosh.CO is on auction at Sedo, currently at 1,200 GBP (~$1940) and 16+ hours left.

•••
Sale:

Cognac.co $4970 Sedo

•••
LaGuide.CO (registered 3 months ago) on auction at Sedo, currently at $500 and 18+ hours left.

•••
ciclismo.co spanish keyword auction on Sedo... in english translate to biking.co or cycling.co .... biking.co for $35.000 :s, ciclismo.co 3 hour left...

•••
•••
•••
Sedo:
brandy.co 6,000 Euro
holland.co 9,000 Euro

•••
•••
•••
DNJournal also reports that two weeks ago Whiskey.CO sold on Sedo for $10,000 (~$14,300).

•••
DNJournal also reports that two weeks ago Whiskey.CO sold on Sedo for $10,000 (~$14,300).

I hope they own Whisky.co because if I know one thing? I now drinkers of fine Scottish Whisky don't care much for that extra 'e' when talking about their pride and joy.

•••
Booze domains seem to sell well. A nice buy at 6000 Euro.

Yes and they are ALL being purchased by the same person. I wrote a post about it.

•••
Yes and they are ALL being purchased by the same person. I wrote a post about it.

Yep, he's a Czech guy (coincidentally, I own the .CO of his city).

•••

I own both of these domains:

whiskies (.co)
whiskeys (.co)

Probably worth a bit as a set?!

I'm interested to hear what people think the set is worth.

(they're not for sale)

•••
I own both of these domains:

whiskies (.co)
whiskeys (.co)

Probably worth a bit as a set?!

I'm interested to hear what people think the set is worth.

(they're not for sale)

They are both decent domains, but the plural tense is worth a very small fraction of the singular tense.

The search volume tells the story.

whisky - 246,000 Exact
whiskey - 135,000 Exact

whiskies - 3,600 Exact
whiskeys - 1,900 Exact

Brad

Last edited:
•••
(they're not for sale)

Ok,

but asking the Whiskey.CO buyer if there interested in your names is called strike while the iron is hot. Goodluck

•••
Yes, if I had those domains, the first thing I'd try to do is get in touch with the guy buying alcohol .cos up :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back