Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have sold Perish.co & Liber.co in last few months for four figures each ;)

•••
Is there any way to find the renewal fees for .co domains in GoDaddy Auctions?

•••
I have a couple of .Co and always willing to negotiate

Pharmr.co

bestEV.co

Last edited:
•••
is this a showcase and sales report thread or sales promo thread?
Is there any way to find the renewal fees for .co domains in GoDaddy Auctions?
.co renewal is fixed. Why do you have to check?

It is Around 22.74 for renewal with coupons and around 35 if it is a transfer (no coupon ever worked for transfers)

•••
most .co renewal and transfer prices are are obscene. netsol has .co transfer in at $9.99, no code or coupon.

•••
A few of my .co's
cbdctrading
greycrypto
stablecoinnews
metaversedapp
daousa
daogb

•••
•••
VirtualIncome.co
TinyCreators.co
domainsheet.co
UniqueRentals.co
EllisGroup.co

•••
Hello,anybody knows more about .co-transferpromos, please post here in reply ? (Blackfriday-Cybermonday or in december and january-promotions).

1 I already know and that's Namespro.ca for several months now (you don't get 13.16 USD like TLDES.com/co says, but I think 16-18 USD maksimum for transfer. Do know that CAD (Canadian dollar is cheaper then USDollar).
With promo code:
NPtransferspecial

HOWEVER THE PROMO doesn't go with REGISTRY PREMIUMS (so lots of LLL.Co's and LLLL-co's won't go). But lots of other domains will succeed.

(do NOT try a registry premium transfering to them, because that will be 28 USD !! So the promo doesn't count for Registry-premium.co's)

OF COURSE YOU'LL ASK :
How do you know if a .co-domain is a Registry premium :

You can do the following : you transfer with a fake Auth code to Namesilo or Porkbun for instance and some otherregistrars (not checking out however ! Or you could check out if you like that registrar and price), and you'll see in the box if the domain is a registry premium or not. Of course you don't checkout, (unless you want) but CLEAR the BASKET. (don't do this trick transferring in .co to Dynadot (and some other registrars like Epik with or without VIP-status => NP-members who asked Epik-staffmember here on NP got this status a year ago, and I still have), because these registrars make NO distinction between renewals or transfer from registry premium .co's vs. non premiums from the registry. The .co-Registry NOW (since september-october 2022) asks for R-premiums 2 USD more then for R-non-premiums for transfer and renewal.
That's why Porkbun and Namesilo have a different price for "registry premium" transfers + renewals vs. a renewal or transfer of a non Registry Premium.co. Dynadot, Epik and some others keep the price for registry premium and non registry premium domains (only renewals and transfers I mean), the same, because the difference is only 2 USD, and probably to not make it difficult for the customers they don't make a disctinction in pricing. Very good from Dynadot, Epik and some other registrars I'd say ).

BUT PLEASE : If anyone sees another promotion of .CO transfers, reply here.

IMPORTANT NOTE ESPECIALLY FOR EUROPEANS : 1 very positive point I want to mention about Porkbun
(and I'm not an employee of Porkbun !) for Europeans or people of Europe -also the UK and some other teritories- for domainers who like non-privacy so people can find your info in the PORKBUN-WHOIS for domains registerred at or transferred to Porkbun :
For most (INCLUDING .CO) extentions Porkbun ignores the GDPR-privacy-law of the European Eunion (I'm not sure if it's actually ignoring because it's illogical to put privacy by default in whois not being to change that, but at Porkbun Europeans can change the default private whois into non-private whois), and Europeans who register at Porkbun, can show their whole information emailaddres, phone, name etc... So getting non-privacy !!!!! This is a MILESTONE since 4 or 5 years ago GDPR-legislation in the EU came into law.
NO other registrar does that for the moment for .co, .top, etc.... : everything is private in the whois for domains owned by Europeans people of Europe European Union + some other counries and islands, like the UK. (Dynadot does that "giving non-privacy for Europeans" for .com, .net and .info in their own whois -of course you have to put privacy off to get that info shown in whois- for domains registerred at or transferred to Dynadot " and all registrars doing that for .ws and .tv"-, but these last two extentions are allowing that to all registrars because the registries of .ws and .tv are allowing that).

Last edited:
•••
Sold via payments on Dan -

Everything.co $9,999

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
TheUnitedStatesOfAmerica . co
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited:
•••
Newyorkflights.co
Watermanagement.co
Multisolution.co

•••
have a few beauties left... some held few years b4 co went prem so now they are prem...

backdoor
superheroes
roaming
fetishes
digital wallet
wrz
lyz
qtm
eae
vru
coin miner
doggystyle
thoth

and few more I cant recall

Last edited:
•••
.CO has really become a good alternative TLD for .COM

•••
Sold via payments on Dan -

Everything.co $9,999

Everything,com is an easy seven figures.. shouldnt you have held .CO for mid 5 figures? Just wondering..

Congratulations on super sale though.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Everything,com is an easy seven figures.. shouldnt you have held .CO for mid 5 figures? Just wondering..

Congratulations on super sale though.
After zero offers in years I listed it with a buy it now. Best to set realistic expectations and hope for the best :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sales.co $24k
At Sedo reported today on Namebio. Not mine.

•••
Back