Dynadot

.co .co domains had reg fee is $120+ ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dancarlson

Established Member
Impact
Hi

I have bought many .co's in the past and the most I have ever paid is @$30 but this domain i am looking at is LLLL and not a premium, and it is not registered ( i checked whois.co ) and when i plug it into godaddy or uniregistry its $120 + ?

I am confused is this the .co registry setting the price?

thanx Dan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any way to check if a domain is premium? I got burned when running a script and it accidentally registered a $100+ premium name that I'd value at $10 tops (not a premium combo).

•••
Any way to check if a domain is premium? I got burned when running a script and it accidentally registered a $100+ premium name that I'd value at $10 tops (not a premium combo).
Can't you modify your script to check the price of the domain first?

•••
Using the registrar's API.
If using Epik, for example, the price of the domain is listed in the API response.
Example with a 4L (Premium) .co :

GET https://usersapiv2.epik.com/v2/domains/check?SIGNATURE=SIGNATURE&DOMAINS=rkja.co
{
"code": 1000,
"message": "Command completed successfully.",
"data": {
"RKJA.CO": {
"domain": "RKJA.CO",
"supported": 1,
"available": 1,
"premium": 1,
"price": 118
}
}
}

And then, you only need to retrieve the "price" value :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back