IT.COM

.CO Domain Registrations at Epik

NameSilo
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
The $0.99 all-inclusive .CO promo will kick off on this Sunday night at 5 pm PT, 8 pm ET, which is 00:00 GMT on Monday morning. It will last 7 days.

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Brandable names are doing particularly well in the after-market for .CO, e.g. 7 letters or shorter, pronounceable .co can be registered for $0.99 and sold for retail prices as brands.

I have no idea why people buy .AI and .IO when they get the more reputable and cheaper .CO and get the first year basically for free.
........ By Rob Monster (epik.com)
@Rob Monster

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And it looks like folks are backing up the track on our last promo day. We just processed an order for 3,794 .CO domains for a veteran domain investor who might identify himself. He founds lots of impressive names all for $0.99 each. ROI should be very high on that list.

•••
Quick reminder -- the greatest .CO Promo of 2019 is ending at 5 pm PT today, in less than 6 hours from now. Congratulations to all the folks who seized the opportunity. I think you all did great. Also, a big thanks to Neustar for working with Epik to get this exceptional promo done. It is an investment in the future of .CO.

Last edited:
•••
On .CO, Neustar confirmed that this is it for the .CO promo -- we can do occasional $3 flash sales for .CO, but for the rest, we are back to $8 for .CO. Hope you all got your bite of the apple. We do continue to offer $20.99 .CO transfers through month-end.

On a brighter note, we do have a new 3-day Flash sale promo for .US for $1.99. If folks have interest, in it we can potentially do $1.49 .US flash sales assuming some folks want to bring some volume on .US. We are pretty enthusiastic about .US since Lori Anne Wardi is working on it. See here for context:

https://domainnamewire.com/2019/07/18/marketing-a-teenage-tld/

•••
Quick reminder -- the greatest .CO Promo of 2019 is ending at 5 pm PT today, in less than 6 hours from now. Congratulations to all the folks who seized the opportunity. I think you all did great. Also, a big thanks to Neustar for working with Epik to get this exceptional promo done. It is an investment in the future of .CO.

This would probably be the last promo for .CO extension for this year, if I guess right.

•••
This would probably be the last promo for .CO extension for this year, if I guess right.

Neustar will give us the opportunity to do $3 flash sales for up to 3 days at a time. We actually did this promo at a loss because the anniversary promo was already amazing and we wanted to make it ridiculous.

If folks have very large orders to place for .CO, please contact us privately and we'll investigate the cheapest route for getting that done. Otherwise, keep watching this thread for any news on .CO promos.

•••
The .TOP download file that folks have been asking for is here:

https://armored.net/index.php/s/mkGQag3nyGRGw7M

This is a CSV file with a list of .TOP domains that were previous registered, but which are currently unregistered.

The list is courtesy of our dear friend Luc Lezon @estibot.com . Please subscribe to their service if you don't already!

You can bulk search .TOP domains here:

https://www.epik.com/bulk/

The official limit is 500 at a time, but if you need more, just ask!

•••
Great time to log on. FIie taking forever to open @Rob Monster

•••
•••
On .CO, Neustar confirmed that this is it for the .CO promo -- we can do occasional $3 flash sales for .CO, but for the rest, we are back to $8 for .CO. Hope you all got your bite of the apple. We do continue to offer $20.99 .CO transfers through month-end.

On a brighter note, we do have a new 3-day Flash sale promo for .US for $1.99. If folks have interest, in it we can potentially do $1.49 .US flash sales assuming some folks want to bring some volume on .US. We are pretty enthusiastic about .US since Lori Anne Wardi is working on it. See here for context:

https://domainnamewire.com/2019/07/18/marketing-a-teenage-tld/

When are you start your .us promo?

•••
When are you start your .us promo?

It ran the last 3 days -- interest in it was much lighter. However, we'll see if we can re-run it. We are getting the data set of all the available .US names that were previously registered. Once we have that file, we'll see if we can get another shot at a .US promo since the current one was low-impact compared to .CO.

•••
Happy Hour until 4 pm PT -- about 1.5 hours from now.

----- Create ---- Transfer
.COM 5.99 6.99
.NET 7.99 8.99
.ORG 7.99 8.99

Have at it.

Bulk create here.
Bulk transfer here.

We'll do a daily happy hour through month-end with these prices from 2-4 pm US PT.

More TLDs from @Sufyan Alani as we get them.

Last edited:
•••
Minutes before the Happy Hour I had just transferred 15 names, when I started the second batch I noticed the amazing price and was confused :D
Seems this is the perfect time to transfer the few remaining names that I have outside Epik ;)

•••
Minutes before the Happy Hour I had just transferred 15 names, when I started the second batch I noticed the amazing price and was confused :D
Seems this is the perfect time to transfer the few remaining names that I have outside Epik ;)

Absolutely. Good timing.

We are having a good July and decided to go out with a bang.

•••
10 registered, all in my account:

bitcoinhodl
bitcoinlease
bitcoinroi
cashinvest
coinipo
cryptobolt
cryptolong
cryptoshort
shucks
twinkler

Nice CryptoNames

•••
Hi Rob, any plans for the .com transfers Happy Hour anytime once again? It seems we have quite a significant time difference between us that I tend to miss these updates. Thanks.

Happy Hour until 4 pm PT -- about 1.5 hours from now.

.COM 5.99 6.99
.NET 7.99 8.99
.ORG 7.99 8.99

Have at it.

Bulk create here.
Bulk transfer here.

We'll do a daily happy hour through month-end with these prices from 2-4 pm US PT.

More TLDs from @Sufyan Alani as we get them.

•••
Hi Rob, any plans for the .com transfers Happy Hour anytime once again? It seems we have quite a significant time difference between us that I tend to miss these updates. Thanks.
@Rob Monster it would be great if you run this promo in the morning. Maybe 3 to 4 hours from now!

•••
@Rob Monster it would be great if you run this promo in the morning. Maybe 3 to 4 hours from now!

That time slot does not work for Asia and that would overlap with the drop. If you have a large list, email it in advance and we'll run it for you against your saved payment method.

For anyone with a large list, e.g. buying many thousands of domains at a time, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist.

•••
I am grateful of .co offer, i was able to hand register 165 .co domain names

•••
Hey,
quick question: That Happy Hour for COM/NET transfers still ongoing?

•••
Hey,
quick question: That Happy Hour for COM/NET transfers still ongoing?

Was not sure about the interest level for it.

Yes, HAPPY HOUR, for next 2 hours:

.COM 5.99 6.99
.NET 7.99 8.99
.ORG 7.99 8.99

•••
Nice, thanks :)
Probably just not a lot people noticed it

•••
Nice, thanks :)
Probably just not a lot people noticed it

Insider secret - more like a speakeasy for the folks who are paying attention or friends with those who do. :) Enjoy.

•••
Look like Happy hour over, Will it start again today(31st july)?

•••
•••
Yes, another one on Wednesday, July 31 - 2-4 pm PT

Any chance of offering .CO for $0.99 for this window. How about Closing July With A Real Bang!!!!!

I'm located in India so this would be about 3 AM at my end but will stay awake to order some......:xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back