Dynadot

auction CN2U.com | 20 Year Old Domain | $1 No Reserve !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silkworm

Established Member
Impact
Domain: cn2u.com
Registrar: registerlady.com

cn2u.jpg

CN is the two-letter country abbreviation for China.
cn2u = China to you
Registered since: 2002-03-24
Expires on:2023-03-24

Starting Bid: $1
Bid Increments: $1 or more
End Time: 96 hours after last bid
Payment Options: PayPal

Domain transfer:
1. Push to winner's registerlady.com account (free to create account on registerlady.com) /OR
2. Domain auth code for transfer will be provided to winner.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Current High Bid: $5
Next Bid: $6+

•••
•••
Grasp your chance. Auction soon to end.

•••
•••
•••
Auction ended. High bid: $5 by Sam1234

•••
•••
well, im sad as the post wasnt closed, so thought I was in with a chance, but never mind, well done Sam1234
Thanks for participating in the auction Sjpals. Even I get mixed up with the time as the time displayed on my phone is different from the time displayed on my computer. But after double checking, I can confirm the bid is placed after the end of the auction. Look forward to doing business with you in future. :xf.smile:

•••
Thanks for participating in the auction Sjpals. Even I get mixed up with the time as the time displayed on my phone is different from the time displayed on my computer. But after double checking, I can confirm the bid is placed after the end of the auction. Look forward to doing business with you in future. :xf.smile:
Hey, no worries at all. Im in Australia and usually in bed asleep, so it was just chance I saw it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back