IT.COM

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Single words (in singular form) are still not enough.
Yes, for ~$16 many good and even very good words are available... from my daily checks...
Renewal is ~$10...
But this doesn't help as I see... Lack of endusers...

•••
I noticed all the .club names that were listed in DNJ most mention sold by GoDaddy and others.
I recently attempted to list a .club with GD and was informed that I could not list "club names with them.
I looked for an explanation but did not find one? Perhaps they are dropped names that GD and others keep?
Thanks for any explanations.

•••
They are Premiums which were registered through GoDaddy and other registrars.

•••
Recently purchased following club domain name:

Code:
INTRAPRENEUR

I have priced at $3.5K, do you think it is a good valuation?

Code:
ENTREPRENEUR.CLUB last sold for $7,500 on 2015-04-30 at Sedo

intrapreneur is an internal entrepreneur - a manager within a company who promotes innovative product development and marketing

Last edited:
•••
if good enuff for goog well then:

Driver
Less.Club

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
can someone please update me, as I havent fallowed much in domaining the last 2 years, did .club registry increased premium domains renewal fee?

i have exchanger.club and exchangers.club to renew, it asks me to pay $361.4 each, what kind of sucks heavily since I have been renewing them for years now for 13-15 bucks.

•••
can someone please update me, as I havent fallowed much in domaining the last 2 years, did .club registry increased premium domains renewal fee?

i have exchanger.club and exchangers.club to renew, it asks me to pay $361.4 each, what kind of sucks heavily since I have been renewing them for years now for 13-15 bucks.
depends on where you keep them at what registrar, look for deals each year and transfer them out to that registrar. ty

•••
ok so turns out its a bug from namecheap. thats being fixed.

•••
•••
So 5.5 years elapsed since .club was launched...
My .club results: just 1 sale at 750 EUR BIN.

Waste of money and time - in brief.

Last edited:
•••
join the .club lol

l but u did better than most of us so be happy u sold at least 1!

•••
So 5.5 years elapsed since .club was launched...
My .club results: just 1 sale at 750 EUR BIN.

Waste of money and time - in brief.

One more than me :( Maybe .CLUB's time is still to come :)

•••
Wow more than 5 months from the last reply in this thread.
Is this extension still alive?
According to namebio only registry sales recently.
I've some great 1 word domains but never received a single offer (all my dropped .club have been taken back from registry and priced higher than my previous listing).
Sold blink dot club for $200 few months ago.
Is .club still alive?

•••
I only hold 2 and yes all very quiet

•••
Ok I'll
Wow more than 5 months from the last reply in this thread.
Is this extension still alive?
According to namebio only registry sales recently.
I've some great 1 word domains but never received a single offer (all my dropped .club have been taken back from registry and priced higher than my previous listing).
Sold blink dot club for $200 few months ago.
Is .club still alive?
Interesting observance. I really don't see how these registries survive? Basically, and I have no problem saying this....they're arrogant as hell. I'd offered to partner with .Club to help them sell .club to "end users", but they only wanted to partner on their terms that didn't coincide with mine.

Interesting too, i had a similar experience with Dominion.domains the registry for .homes right here in my hometown. I owned about 75 pretty good .homes domains that I'd registered 12-18 months ago with the hope they might partner with me and me with them to sell .homes domains to millions of potential "end users" world wide. However, their arrogance raised it's ugly head in a variety of ways.

Finally, Donuts, the registry for .Golf and I were going to work together to sell .Golf domains at a trade show in Myrtle Beach where .Club could have been part of the plan, but that never came to fruition either.

Bottomline, i really liked many of the new gTLD's, but sadly they don't sell themselves. Thus my portfolio has evolved to become 90% .coms and 10% new gTLD's.

•••
eCash.Club (an web affiliate network - currently beta)
O3nHT1S2tZ8JKavp5X9RMkgiBIcYzbhF-100x80.png

•••
Dead thread?

I recently secured..

shroom(.)club

When GoDaddy says you can reg it for $0.99 and annual renewal thereafter is just ~$10 you don't ask questions and calmly proceed to checkout!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back