IT.COM

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

NameSilo
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have Evil.club and Modi.club

•••
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get an Official showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get an Official showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

Thanks Eric for starting this thread, and thanks to Colin for starting .Club. While I may be a little late to the game, I've purchased over 100 .Club names, many to compliment a .Golf portfolio. Most all the .Club I bought, I have a business idea to go with them. Here are just a few:

PuppyFan.Club
FirstCar.Club
FanAddict.Club
ClassicBook.Club
BeachBook.Club
GourmetDiners.Club
DiscountGas.Club
DiscountAuto.Club
NaturalGolf.Club
OBXSurf.Club
PuttPuttGolf.Club
OceanSurf.Club
CannabisGolf.Club
MarijuanaBeach.Club
SexseaBoat.Club
StormyFan.Club
PadresIsland.Club

Please note...while these domains might sound pretty good, they certainly won't sell themselves. Thus I plan on hustling them to the "end user" markets like: "Gourmet" Restaurants, "Surf" Shops and "Board" Manufacturers, "Golfer's" and "Golf" Clubs, "Auto/Car and Gas Distributors", etc.

There are literally millions of
.Club ideas that .com can't come close to. For a few, I own the .com equivalent, but they just don't compare:xf.wink:

Thanks again. With renewals being just 10.88, looks like the DomainShopping.Club (I don't own it) will be open for business for sometime, especially for those who are members of the
GoodLuck.Club(y)

•••
Thanks again. With renewals being just 10.88, looks like the DomainShopping.Club (I don't own it) will be open for business for sometime, especially for those who are members of the GoodLuck.Club

Thanks for the idea. I just picked up DomainStore.Club :)

•••
Stub....any idea what you might do with DomainStore.Club? I went a little wild and just picked up the following Kidz Club domains, but there's a motive behind my madness;

KidzBible.Club
KidzFitness.Club
KidzDance.Club
KidzHealth.Club
KidzGolf.Club
KidzNature.Club
KidzScience.Club
KidzStudy.Club
KidzSki.Club
KidzSurf.Club
KidzSports.Club
KidzElectronics.Club
KidzHelp.Club

Kids have been involved with clubs, both in school and at home, for well over a hundred years. What a concept:xf.smile:

•••
I'll add it to my growing list of domain store websites :) But I do like it enough to consider putting it to good use as a domain for sale website. Obviously, that would be the obvious choice. But I do have better domains I could use for my personal use, for that purpose :) Although nothing set in stone yet. If I get a good offer :)

I like your branding of the word Kidz :)

•••
Thanks Stub...now we're playing off each other:xf.wink: I just picked up KidzBusiness.Club and KidzDomain.Club. A certain percentage of all kidz around the world are entrepreneurial. That's how I got my start in business, and just maybe some kidz today may be longing to join: KidzDomain.Club.

Good Luck Stub!

•••
Thanks Stub...now we're playing off each other:xf.wink: I just picked up KidzBusiness.Club and KidzDomain.Club. A certain percentage of all kidz around the world are entrepreneurial. That's how I got my start in business, and just maybe some kidz today may be longing to join: KidzDomain.Club.

Good Luck Stub!

HaHaHa! And I wish you all the best with your upcoming Golf Tournament project, and whatever you plan to do with your Kidz domains. Better take the .com's too if any of them are available.

•••
Thanks Stub......maybe if I can monetize some of the Golf.Club or Kidz.Club domains, I'll be able to afford to join some of these clubs:

RivieraYacht.Club
AmalfiYacht.Club
MonteCarloYacht.Club
MaltaYacht.Club

or more close to home, the AnnapolisYacht.Club

Interesting that the words "Yacht" and "Club" are the same in most all languages. Thus Yacht.Club domains are available all over the world:xf.wink:

•••
I'll add it to my growing list of domain store websites :) But I do like it enough to consider putting it to good use as a domain for sale website. Obviously, that would be the obvious choice. But I do have better domains I could use for my personal use, for that purpose :) Although nothing set in stone yet. If I get a good offer :)

I like your branding of the word Kidz :)

•••
Stub...do you own Stub.Club? I see where it's for sale at GD for $2,300, and it may be owned by the .Club registry? In addition to thousands of other two word names like TrumpFan.Club, StormyFan.Club, RockFan.Club, DanceFan.Club, etc., I see where StubFan.Club is available, and you can buy it for a buck:xf.wink:.

Fyi Stub etal...did you know there are over 1.2M .Club names registered? While minuscule compared to .com, it still generates a lot of recurring revs for the owners of .Club. In addition, there are literally thousands of .Club sites either live or being developed.

Finally, while most of the one word .Club names are taken, in many cases the two word .Club is much better. For example, just take the words "golf" or "yacht". The single word .Club by itself means little, but when you put the identifier in front of it like: OceanGolf.Club or BayYacht.Club it adds meaning.

Bottom line "Clubs" of all kinds are everywhere, and of the dozen or so nTLD's I own,
.Club is the best, and has the most potential.

•••
Stub...do you own Stub.Club? I see where it's for sale at GD for $2,300, and it may be owned by the .Club registry? In addition to thousands of other two word names like TrumpFan.Club, StormyFan.Club, RockFan.Club, DanceFan.Club, etc., I see where StubFan.Club is available, and you can buy it for a buck:xf.wink:.

Fyi Stub etal...did you know there are over 1.2M .Club names registered? While minuscule compared to .com, it still generates a lot of recurring revs for the owners of .Club. In addition, there are literally thousands of .Club sites either live or being developed.

Finally, while most of the one word .Club names are taken, in many cases the two word .Club is much better. For example, just take the words "golf" or "yacht". The single word .Club by itself means little, but when you put the identifier in front of it like: OceanGolf.Club or BayYacht.Club it adds meaning.

Bottom line "Clubs" of all kinds are everywhere, and of the dozen or so nTLD's I own,
.Club is the best, and has the most potential.

Yep. I think that is correct. Stub.Club is owned by the registrar. STUB by itself is a very valuable word. in most extensions. I own a few .com domains with the word STUB in them :) But I would have liked to have owned Stub.Club :)

I agree. That for a TLD like .Club, there are many 2 word domains which make a lot more since than just the single word. Although the single word will probably always be the MOST desirable. Even there is a lot of Country.Club(s) which actually require three words. 106 million in Google :) Food for thought :)

•••
Yep. I think that is correct. Stub.Club is owned by the registrar. STUB by itself is a very valuable word. in most extensions. I own a few .com domains with the word STUB in them :) But I would have liked to have owned Stub.Club :)

I agree. That for a TLD like .Club, there are many 2 word domains which make a lot more since than just the single word. Although the single word will probably always be the MOST desirable. Even there is a lot of Country.Club(s) which actually require three words. 106 million in Google :) Food for thought :)

Good research there Stub. There are so many names that make sense for .Club it's uncanny. I think the real key is how to best monetize the names. Take for example names like; Bragger.Club, TrumpFan.Club and ThintoWin.Club, a one word, two word, and three word domain. Of the three, I like ThintoWin.Club best, but it appraises for the least....go figure? Surprisingly, "Thin to Win" doesn't have any TM issues, so I think it has some serious potential for an online club, or a meetup club.

•••
I reg Crypto//Group months ago, and it's the only .club I happen to own.
Picked for $1

•••
Also does anyone happen to know how to list names on Names . club
I couldn't find any listing button there?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

There are so many great .Club names, it's really hard not to own a really big basket filled to the brim. Here's another one I just registered that has several potential applications;

AutoSavings.Club

•••
Picked up BuyA.Club on open reg! Sure to get accidental traffic from people looking to buy a .club :woot:

Last edited:
•••
Picked up BuyA.Club on open reg! Sure to get accidental traffic from people looking to buy a .club :woot:
Good luck Dogmains...I just added three .Club names to my portfolio:

ShakeItUp.Club and ShakeItUpBaby.Club......

Whether it's Ferris Bueller, Chubby Checker or The Beatles, "Shake It Up Baby Club" is sure to be a hit:xf.wink:

and

DomainFun.Club.....having more fun than the law should allow:xf.grin:

•••
PuppyFan.Club
FirstCar.Club
FanAddict.Club
ClassicBook.Club
BeachBook.Club
GourmetDiners.Club
DiscountGas.Club
DiscountAuto.Club
NaturalGolf.Club
OBXSurf.Club
PuttPuttGolf.Club
OceanSurf.Club
CannabisGolf.Club
MarijuanaBeach.Club
SexseaBoat.Club
StormyFan.Club
PadresIsland.Club

KidzBible.Club
KidzFitness.Club
KidzDance.Club
KidzHealth.Club
KidzGolf.Club
KidzNature.Club
KidzScience.Club
KidzStudy.Club
KidzSki.Club
KidzSurf.Club
KidzSports.Club
KidzElectronics.Club
KidzHelp.Club

But all these names are available for reg fee in .com
It is better reg only singular 1 words .club
And this is not enough.
Still zero offers here, with names like everything, absolute, attraction and so on.
Whereby.......

•••
But all these names are available for reg fee in .com
It is better reg only singular 1 words .club
And this is not enough.
Still zero offers here, with names like everything, absolute, attraction and so on.
Whereby.......
I really don't want them in .com. Several reasons why; KidzSports.Club is much more appealing than KidzSportsClub.com, it has has just 13 total letters vs. the .com having 17 letters, and I purchased the .Club's for just $1 each vs. almost $10 for the .com. Combine that with my marketing plan for .Club, and I see no reason to own the .com. Thanks

•••
I really don't want them in .com. Several reasons why; KidzSports.Club is much more appealing than KidzSportsClub.com, it has has just 13 total letters vs. the .com having 17 letters, and I purchased the .Club's for just $1 each vs. almost $10 for the .com. Combine that with my marketing plan for .Club, and I see no reason to own the .com. Thanks
Hahah Bulloney, you sound so much like an end user here.

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back