IT.COM

domain Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Go to Cheapons.com right now to get deals, discounts, coupons, promocodes, and save BIG!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regfee IMO, not catchy enough. But worth developing if you like them.

I appraise XnYnZ.com at $0

•••
They're long shots.

I personally don't like Cheapons.com. Coupons are already known to be for the sake of cheap products; so putting "cheap" in the name doesn't enhance it much by adding any new meaning. And coupon shoppers don't want to think of themselves as cheap, in any case.

CheapGrabs.com is better.

But don't develop based on the domains you buy. Buy domains based on the development projects you're already halfway toward launching.

•••
They're long shots.

I personally don't like Cheapons.com. Coupons are already known to be for the sake of cheap products; so putting "cheap" in the name doesn't enhance it much by adding any new meaning. And coupon shoppers don't want to think of themselves as cheap, in any case.

CheapGrabs.com is better.

But don't develop based on the domains you buy. Buy domains based on the development projects you're already halfway toward launching.
Cheap in a name doesn't suggest people are cheap... It means you are getting a deal on something that would otherwise be costly.. ex Cheapflights...etc. and likewise coupons are not for "cheap products", but for expensive or everyday products that are discounted...Getting 20% off a iphone wouldn't make it a cheap product.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back