Dynadot

Clear The Flow of Negative Energy Domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
There a several types of domaining strategys most of which cause pressure to sell or return money in pocket over time sometimes it creates a barrier of negative influx so how does one clear all the negatives energy
its not like you can restart the internet
Many problems come from the lack of knowledge or skills required in litterature

The Most Best way i choose to remove negative flow of energy be simply by purchasing most domains people not think of creates a new branch and redirects the flow of negative pressures

Regardless positive pressure vs negative pressure is still a form of pressure it creates a bubble a time loop a large gap to large to fill
When i approach these problems i look for what most people overlooked given the parameters ive been given

Everyone wants to succeed but sometimes taking a loss and learning is more valueble then to win the jackpot and not knowing why

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
When I read, just feel like a PLR article with 100 times spun.

•••
•••
My 2¢ - Quick question: Do you feel in control, when culture eats strategy for breakfast? Hello, 2022 ; ]

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The flow of energy from hoovering up unusual domain names is redirected to a new place of oneness and wellness that rests with the mind's equilibrium of zen...

•••
•••
The Most Best way i choose to remove negative flow of energy be simply by purchasing most domains people not think of creates a new branch and redirects the flow of negative pressures
Let's not be shy. I find the best way is on a morning visit to the throne. Clear and flush, let those creative juices flow again. Some of my greatest domaining strategic maneuvers have stemmed from a simple wipe of the slate.

•••
You need to let go of patent numbers

PS Channeling positive energy

•••
Am I stoned? Does anyone understand this post?

•••
What an amazing content. Just showed it to my landlord and he has given me 2 years rent free. You're the man!

•••
•••
Back