IT.COM

domain Cl - mining.cc

NameSilo
Watch

Which one is suitable domain for Mining CryptoCurrency ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Makpro

Established Member
Impact
Here we compare
mining.io VS mining.cc

Please express your thoughts on both

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here we compare
mining.io VS mining.cc

Please express your thoughts on both
Do you own them ? Because they both show taken.

Anyway, if you are buying them, be aware that mining has really lost it's shine. Also that kind of domain really only works for someone offering hardware for mining or maybe running a mining blog. The former is likely to get a domain of their own company, the latter is not likely to spend too much money.

Last edited:
•••
Do you own them ? Because they both show taken.

Anyway, if you are buying them, be aware that mining has really lost it's shine. Also that kind of domain really only works for someone offering hardware for mining or maybe running a mining blog. The former is likely to get a domain of their own company, the latter is not likely to spend too much money.

So according to you .How much should these domain worth currently. .Any roughly idea

•••
So according to you .How much should these domain worth currently. .Any roughly idea
Since they are currently owned I am not going to price them. Ask the current owners what they want for them to get an idea of what you are dealing with.

•••
Personally, I don't see either of them of much value if you relate traditional mining to the ccTLD they are connected too. If you have some whiz-bang startup related to crypto-currencies, they MIGHT favor .io over .cc.But personally. I think they are both a bust. IMHO.

•••
•••
.io looks better to me. The .cc will likely be cheaper though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back