Dynadot

CJ disabled my account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
*scratches head*

I don't get it, i log in today to my commission junction account and it says that my account was disabled...i didn't even get an email

trying to find a contact email, but i can't find one

:'(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm with CJ around 6-7 days now im just trying them out with a 200 euros earnings.. Low if ya compare my Azoogle Stats at 3k earnings.. I'm not really impressed by them though but anyways.

•••
Love CJ and love LinkShare

havent ried any others 9except clickbank but thats not the same thing anyway.

Should look into a few others.

•••
I took a break from my cj account and guess what? disabled as well, logged into linkshare which has been sitting idle for 6+ months and it works so I am using them now and will not touch cj again, good way to loose business on cjs end, whether it's in their terms or not to close accounts with earnings in them to me is a shady practice.

Last edited:
•••
i just checked my CJ account and I forgot my pw and when i tried to retrieve it it wouldn't let me so I assume I've been disabled as well since I haven't used it in a long time. luckily there are many other forms of advertising available.

•••
Sorry guys! I hate it when CJ disables affiliate accounts without any warning.

CJ is great, but they really should change that policy IMHO. Another network that some affiliates really like is www.shareasale.com. Smaller, very high integrity and the datafeeds are free.

•••
what gets me is that they deduct your commission untill it hits zero... and then they close it. I see that the commission is my money...i promoted the advertiser, i spent money doing so. granted, in the end it was only six dollars or so - but it's the principal of the matter.

no sleep lost though....

•••
Having been on CJ since the late 90s, through the dotcom boom, bust and now through Web 2.0, and have seen revenue through them ranging from $x in a month to a high of $xxxxx in one day (during the boom) I can vouch for their rock solid payment. They run their ship very tightly, but as with any pure CPA type system, it requires a fair bit of work on the publishers behalf. It would be nice if they could integrate a semi-automated ad serving system - automatically geo and content targeted à la AdSense...

Just my $0.02 - YMMV and sorry about those who had their accounts closed....

Rob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back