Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

isUp

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah, I realize he's new here. I am very careful and willing more to deal with member have record here, even a lower price. But for these three names, they are still bellow average price if you notice these are starting with city letter, which are over 20K CNY now, about $3000 USD.
Since when do you get an average price on a $7500 auction lot at namepros, more like wholesale, rarely have I seen someone just the bid by $500 x 3 = $1500 in their first post at namepros, your have a lucky auction during Chinese New Years, The Monkey is very mischievous

•••
Since when do you get an average price on a $7500 auction lot at namepros, more like wholesale, rarely have I seen someone just the bid by $500 x 3 = $1500 in their first post at namepros, your have a lucky auction during Chinese New Years, The Monkey is very mischievous

He actually gave me his BIN. But I am looking a bit more. And not only he interest to buy over $2500 by the way. I received PM from someone else. We'll see.

•••
•••
•••
bump... Please note that current highest bid are $2500 each. up for one more day.

•••
•••
•••
•••
So you had a few hours to go in your auction, and you pay even more at BIN price?

We had got in touch many times via PM. I promised him if no one bid higher I will post BIN at his request price. Give new buyers a chance and credit man. Still waiting for the payment though...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back