Dynadot

Chineese market advice please read

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact

Just because one week went slow on buying domains, it does not mean that anything is wrong. Remember, this is a market where up's and down's will always be there. We should not decide anything based on daily/weekly results. Our domains are registered for 1 year. So we have 1 full year to capitalize on our investments.

Chinese are long term investors. Once they have started investing in domain names, they will continue to do so for the next 2-5 years(unless something drastic happens). They have pulled out their investments from stock market and they are done with it. Now, they are investing in domains and they are prepared for long term business, not just 5-6 months.

I personally believe that its just a start. Prices are going to up for sure for all the major extensions, sometimes fast, sometimes slow but direction/trend will be upward. We are in Nov., come April and then check this thread and current prices again and compare with April,2016. You will know what I mean.

Guys, Hold your Investments. Think this way:

If someone has bought 100 .biz domains for $4 each. So total cost: $400. Once the buyout happens and the floor price on the lowest side just touches $20 each, total sales would be $2000. Net profit: $1600. We earn 500% profits.

Therefore, profits are there to be made for sure.

For those who panic very easily, I suggest them not to come online for the next 4-5 months and log in on 1st April,2016 when you will see your chips prices have soared like anything.

FINAL ADVICE: Just Watch this Domain Game,
Don't get Thrilled when prices go UP,
Don't panic when prices go DOWN,
Sell only when you want to buy yourdream CAR

Post by @martworld

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I totally agree with this statement. The market is not slow. not at all. think about this guys from all over the world register names for 8$ each ( maybe less for you ) and after only 15 days do you think they are gonna lose hope and sell 4-5$ each not at all.

ITs the game play of big investors, Just after they buy they talk like the market is gonna bought out soon and all, after that when you have bought some they shut there mouth and wait for a while so at panic you sell your domains at low price. so that they can even get domains cheaper then reg fee.

And Boom price is up and you are saying why i just got rid of my domains at the early play. I am not saying that this market will not go down ever. what i am saying though people have not invested millions just to lose cash in 15 days they will make a few transactions before they leave the floor.

Just see the 4l.com history. it was selling almost 40-50$ each boom with in 4-5 days 70$ each 80,100.... 1500 now.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Great read.

Fortune favors the bold.

Last edited:
•••
•••
All is well, but why OP has chosen

is beyond me...

I have just chosen a random date. Nothing special about 1st April. I just wanted to say that after 4-5 months, we are surely gonna see our assets prices rise. Chinese mindset is Clear- Invest in domains and keep it for long term. Some will develop domains, some will hold as an investment and this is going to continue at least for the next 2-3 years which is enough for us for make HUGE profits.

•••
•••

Just because one week went slow on buying domains, it does not mean that anything is wrong. Remember, this is a market where up's and down's will always be there. We should not decide anything based on daily/weekly results. Our domains are registered for 1 year. So we have 1 full year to capitalize on our investments.

Chinese are long term investors. Once they have started investing in domain names, they will continue to do so for the next 2-5 years(unless something drastic happens). They have pulled out their investments from stock market and they are done with it. Now, they are investing in domains and they are prepared for long term business, not just 5-6 months.

I personally believe that its just a start. Prices are going to up for sure for all the major extensions, sometimes fast, sometimes slow but direction/trend will be upward. We are in Nov., come April and then check this thread and current prices again and compare with April,2016. You will know what I mean.

Guys, Hold your Investments. Think this way:

If someone has bought 100 .biz domains for $4 each. So total cost: $400. Once the buyout happens and the floor price on the lowest side just touches $20 each, total sales would be $2000. Net profit: $1600. We earn 500% profits.

Therefore, profits are there to be made for sure.

For those who panic very easily, I suggest them not to come online for the next 4-5 months and log in on 1st April,2016 when you will see your chips prices have soared like anything.

FINAL ADVICE: Just Watch this Domain Game,
Don't get Thrilled when prices go UP,
Don't panic when prices go DOWN,
Sell only when you want to buy yourdream CAR

Post by @martworld

Isn't this your 2nd thread on the subject? The other - https://www.namepros.com/threads/dont-panic-when-market-falls-a-little.897829/

When you keep posting about it, it gives off the message that you might be doing what you're telling people not to do, panicking a little bit. You're just putting it in people's heads.

•••
•••
Chinese mindset is Clear- Invest in domains and keep it for long term.

no, in fact they are well known as mostly fast moving "stir fry" gamblers...

•••
thanx for inspire and also it's true,

•••
Even the rich fear change.

This was the same song in Bitcoin threads... BTC dipped, and some sold, and others held on. It went back up a bit and those that held still lost versus those that sold.

They continued to hold, until it plummeted. From $900 to $200 in a matter of a month or two.

If you can cash out to a nice tune, you probably should. There are many .COM's that are undervalued that the Chinese use, but haven't gone through this inflation process. So if the logic is that these are 'rare' and 'valuable' - and are a commodity, it should apply to all .COM's with low permutations.

After all, aren't they being used as financial fights, and not for end user use.

This isn't the 'shaking of the tree" this is the terminal price point that these 4L's should reach (for many reasons), especially with no end user in sight.

This is coming from someone who was a little optimistic and projected at least a $3k floor, even though as a 4L seller I know what price the average end user is willing to pay for a 4L to use it for their business - let alone trade it as a commodity.

If you bought at $2k maybe you should have listened to everyone else, congratulations.

You are the bag man.

•••
@DomainVP - As someone who is currently long on 4l.com chips and also recently 5l.com chips I have to say time will soon tell if you're correct or not. I reckon the next two/three weeks will be crucial to which direction things are going to head here going forward.

I still think there's a good chance things will move higher again soon, but can not blame anyone who's selling out in part or full at this point in time.

N.B. I completely see where you are coming from here, no one can be sure either way from this point on IMO.

Watch this space!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back