IT.COM

discuss China's domain name industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GuoYongan

Established Member
Impact
I have to say that china's domain name industry is very important. Because of the difference of lingustic, some valueless domain name that in a english speaking man may have great value in china's domain name market. so english speaking investors should put eyes in china's market.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CN is a ccTLD with a large number of registrations, but it is not suitable for collection because it is not open to the public (you need to submit a certificate to the government before you can use it). So I won't buy any CN and IN,imo
.in doesn’t have any restrictions, anyone can register it without any extra formalities.

•••
•••
Single letter on any extension is rare, so there may be interest.
Jia Mi Jiao Yi (εŠ ε―†δΊ€ζ˜“ = encrypted business transaction)
Wow Thanks for the translation Kassey, do you think it might be worth something?

•••
Single letter on any extension is rare, so there may be interest.

I have a proposal to make. Let me know if you're interested. I couldn't send you a direct message.

•••
Anybody want join Chinese market? Contact with me :-P

•••
if you domainers have questions about chinese or china's domain name market , please send emails to me
Hello please am new to the domian market and i want to concentrate on chine domain can you put me through . My email [email protected] thanks

•••
Anybody want join Chinese market? Contact with me :-P
Please this is my contact [email protected] . Please i want you to put me through how to get good domain in the china market , what ti red and how to spot good domain with the likly tool to apot good domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back