Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design Company Name: "Lamurindo"

Prize : $50

Contest End Date & Time : 4/20/2015

Size Requirements : High res or illustrator file

Color Requirements : Bright navy blue as main theme.

General Requirements :

As the company is in the chemical industry, we would like something professional but modern.

Our management has decided that logo should not be too different from our current logo.

Attached is our current logo. Maybe it will help if we comment on our current logo.
1. Font is sleek but needs to be bolder (strength). Given the current limited preset Microsoft font, this may need custom drawing of the letters.
2. The logo [LD] is strong but we want to project more personality. We wish if the LD could be some strong object. The object (s) must still resemble L and D.

Attachments

• Ld card center.jpg
    Ld card center.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@sheryonline Gradient stroke may pose challenges for printing. Can you try making 3 straight diagonal, expanding stroke with different shades of blue and white. Please propose different designs of the stroke.

Thank you so much for the feedback, Here are the different design proportions and also the High Res of the previously used stroke so that you can see how it will look like when fine printed :

lumfin.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
@sheryonline ,
Thanks, it was just a coincidence that one of my presentation was almost similar to one of yours. From my collections you can see that i love line arts. You posted before me because i work from a different timezone.
Assuming that presentation won before i had posted, i would have demanded my 50% share from you. I'll buy the burger whiles you buy the ice cream after all sharing is caring.lol

@epermana ,
........................................just came back from work and realize that thread it's still opened. All i can say is "wow".
Please find below my new entry.
Regards.
couldu4 (2).png

couldu3 (2).png

•••
@sheryonline ,
Thanks, it was just a coincidence that one of my presentation was almost similar to one of yours. From my collections you can see that i love line arts. You posted before me because i work from a different timezone.
Assuming that presentation won before i had posted, i would have demanded my 50% share from you. I'll buy the burger whiles you buy the ice cream after all sharing is caring.lol

@cron yes and i posted before cause my timezone is also different than yours but the design wasnt :p
Well Yes i agree on that sharing point though lol ;)

Good Luck mate.
Thanks
Shery

•••
@sheryonline ,hahaha...still teasing huh?.lol.
By the way, GoodLuck as well.
@epermana ,updated, another entry, i've lost count...more coming up.
Regards
couldu6v (2).png

Attachments

• couldu6 (2).png
    couldu6 (2).png
    168.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Other variations.
Regards.
lop30 (2).png

lop31 (2).png

•••
Here is my next submission. Plz provide feedback.
29125_8a2a0423f89196a60047ee5e3a217a32.png

Attachments

• Lamurindo-post2-6-01.png
    Lamurindo-post2-6-01.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 18
•••
Hello, Here is my revised submission.

L6-1.jpg

Regards

daraptor

•••
here is my entry, feedback appreciated:
KkLYyI8.png

•••
Let me know if you'd like to see this in a different shade of blue.

L17.jpg

•••
Another Variation :

lumirindologo.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
@epermana ,
Another entry here, we are all looking forward to a feedback.
Regards.
copj66 (2).png

copj66.png

•••
This contest is now Over

Contest holder, Please start the selection process and announce the winner in the thread once selected.

Good Luck Everyone!

•••
As I am still travelling and do not have the luxury of time to discuss with our management, this will take some time. It is a pity the contest has been ended as we are starting to have designs which align better with what we are looking for (especially @sheryonline and @cron) and a new and very nice one from @frikusha, which we did not have a chance to provide feedback.

As it stands, all have equal chance of winning but whoever we finally select as a winner must be willing to do minor edits to the design. Cheers guys.

•••
As I am still travelling and do not have the luxury of time to discuss with our management, this will take some time. It is a pity the contest has been ended as we are starting to have designs which align better with what we are looking for (especially @sheryonline and @cron) and a new and very nice one from @frikusha, which we did not have a chance to provide feedback.

As it stands, all have equal chance of winning but whoever we finally select as a winner must be willing to do minor edits to the design. Cheers guys.

@epermana, hehehe this news is serious......when you say especially " @sheryonline & @cron ", it reminds of tossing a coin against the head & the tail. Too many uncertainties & too many possibilities but surely the results will come to light in the end and we will be waiting patiently for it.

@sheryonline, remember the burger &ice cream thing, by the way see you soon at other contests.
Regards to all.

•••
Hi, @epermana ,
It's been days now, are there any updates with regards to this contest?.
Thanks.

•••
After much consideration, @sheryonline's design is the closest. However, it will need some editing.

@sheryonline: Will you be willing to work with us to tweak the design to suit our requirement after the contest?

•••
@sheryonline, congrats...i'll be waiting for my burger.

•••
Congrats Shery! You're on a roll!

•••
thank you so much fellow designers , really appreciated.
Good Luck to everyone for future contests.

@cron , yes sure mate , noted ! :)

@epermana thank you so much for choosing my design, really glad.

PM on the way.
Thanks
Shery

•••
Congrats on another win Shery great design!

Please remember to update the thread once files have been sent and payment received so we can close the contest.

•••
Just an update that the deal will be done soon. Will update again once it's done.

Also, would like to take this chance to thank all participants who have put in so much effort. It was a long contest, so we really appreciate all the hard work put into helping us refine our logo.

Cheers!

•••
Thank you so much epermana.

Payment Received.

Thanks
Shery

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back