Dynadot

information Check Your Domains if Parking/Redirecting - Domains without SSL Won't Load

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
A lot of web browsers are checking for SSL (https) now, and a lot of parked domains are now giving browser errors. If there's a browser error, the traffic won't go forward, it won't redirect, and the parking page won't display.

Check your domains, because this is probably going to be one of the reasons why your parking revenue is down.

Some registrars automatically set up SSL on every domain if you redirect from the registrar. BUT there are a lot who don't.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the insight. All the more reason that it may be best, at least in some cases, to have full control of the DNS?
Yes.

Have found a website that I wanted to visit it belong to @Acroplex if not wrong.
It is an example of the threat to our domains, his domain is not parked but developed and it show like the website is not there by throwing a error. If i visit with Proxy with Epic browser I can view the website.
Not sure if he has something wrong in DNS settings, I came to conclusion that this is most likely Chromium based browsers issue or my local ISP is blocking them on purpose, i remember the same thing was with domaingang.com website but they did something which fixed this error. It would be good for them to chime in and tell us if they did something to resolve such error.
Screenshot (384).png

Last edited:
•••
The domain resolves just fine, if you're blocked that's something I could look into. Now send me a DM with your IP/locale.

•••
or my local ISP is blocking them on purpose
your ISP is not blocking you. It is @Acroplex blocking you, me, not us exclusively, but a number of countries and networks... Was discussed before when it was found that the whole UA geo is blocked on his web properties for example. Since mentioned properties are promoted on NP (with a large userbase from different countries), this setup is misleading imo. Even if some geos tend to be less profitable in aspects of ads clicking...

Last edited:
•••
If you have any issues with access let me know directly. This has nothing to do with the OP's position on SSL.

That being said, an automated system aka firewall turns off access to entire IP ranges when threats such as attacks, phishing, or spam, are identified by my servers. Some countries have a long history hosting rogue networks and as I value the ability and right of my content to remain accessible to the majority I reserve the right to block them as I see fit.

I do whitelist IPs belonging to specific persons within blocked networks so if you are getting a strange message from your browser DM me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back