Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanWillem1

Established Member
Impact
Could someone Appraisal cheapestcars.net

My own thoughts:
Pretty good domain, but with the name you claim to be the 'cheapest' which is a big claim.

EDIT:
Could someone Appraisal claimitfree.com & meat6.com

My own thoughts:
meat6.com: Pretty brandable, but not that good of a combination with the 6
claimitfree.com: Pretty good domain, If you mix it with subdomains like: games.claimitfree.com or discounts.claimitfree.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would be over the moon with the word "cheap". For this one, I think you'd be fortunate to find some thin value on it IMO. Tough one, but I'll let others share their view (cheapest houses dot net found $188)

•••
Would be over the moon with the word "cheap". For this one, I think you'd be fortunate to find some thin value on it IMO. Tough one, but I'll let others share their view (cheapest houses dot net found $188)
Thanks for taking the time. I can agree with your statement

•••
@jhm Could you Appraisal again please?

•••
@jhm Could you Appraisal again please?
Yeah. Again, I have similar feelings. Would be very different having just "claim free" (of course, taken), the word "it" spoils. As for the meat domain, don't see the significance of the number 6. Something more appropriate might be "Meat 2" at least (meaning meat to you, delivery related, better). Otherwise, full word domain like "one meat" indicating top quality, the best. Have to be careful with combos, so that they make better sense to consumers

Last edited:
•••
Yeah. Again, I have similar feelings. Would be very different having just "claim free" (of course, taken), the word "it" spoils. As for the meat domain, don't see the significance of the number 6. Something more appropriate might be "Meat 2" at least (meaning meat to you, delivery related, better). Otherwise, full word domain like "one meat" indicating top quality, the best. Have to be careful with the combos, so that they make better sense to consumers
I see, thanks for your opinion!

•••
@jhm Would you have a price range for them?

•••
•••
@jhm You would suggest like 100-300 usd for cheapestcars.net?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back