IT.COM

Cheapest place to get 1 domain hosted for 1 year?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,

What is the cheapest place to get 1 domain hosted for 1 year and only need minimal bandwidth?
This is not for me but a friend..

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are your needs? Just parking? You can find lots of Web hosts that offer very inexpensive hosting services. Just make sure you're aware of whether or not you'll need features like SSH, Cron, etc as this will influence the service you (or, in this case, your friend) chooses. Good luck!

•••
Your friend can try a free host if they don't require any high level of support or features.

•••
Your friend can try a free host if they don't require any high level of support or features.

Or maybe find a friend who can host him for free. :)

If that's not an option, I think I would look at what nearlyfreespeech.net has to offer. I've never used them, but I've always been intrigued by their pretty unique billing system: pay for what you use shared hosting.

•••
•••
Cheapest does not necessarily imply quality service. What sort of budget do you have? Any specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction.

•••
what are your requirements? Do you need php?

•••
You should expand a little more about the needs that you are going to have. If you are talking about parking a domain or actually building up a website.

•••
•••
•••
If you are planning to pay yearly, I'd recommend you to be 100% sure in webhost's reliability before making any final order.

•••
Read customer hosting reviews before to make any final order.. Webhostingstuff is a good place to find true reviews about many web hosts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back