Dynadot

Cheapest .COM & .IN Domain Name Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Feel free to use current domain name promos and register as many domain names at Reappoint.com

• Use code: IN175 to register .IN & .CO.IN domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 175 all-inclusive.
  • You can use code: COM299 to Register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.
  • You can use code: COM399 to Transfer .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 399 ($6).

Regards.

Reappoint.com Support

Only catch; Customer must have an India address. If you do not have one, please feel free to use our official street address:

Reappoint Internet
Street Address: 95 The Mall,
City: Amritsar
Zip Code: 143001
State: Punjab

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how long does it take for a registration to go through????

Happens right away, but promo has expired. The orders that went through post domain units exhausted are being entertained and not canceled/refunded. These are being fulfilled manually brother and should be completed asap!

•••
•••
Transfer Promo added..

You can use code: COM399 to Transfer .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 399 ($6).

Last edited:
•••
Hello Brother,

Good to know that you are the owner of Reappoint.

Can we pay via Netbanking?

Thanks!

•••
Hello Brother,

Good to know that you are the owner of Reappoint.

Can we pay via Netbanking?

Thanks!

Thanks bro.. yes you can. Sending you my phone number so that we can speak on Whatsapp as well.

•••
Paid for 4 .com domain transfer via NetBanking.

Working fine (y)

•••
.IN & .CO.IN Promo expired!

•••
@Soofi Buddy, I completed the payment and also received the "Invoice payment confirmation" email but still domain not registered - still showing pending in my account. How long is the delay for the registration to complete?

Created Ticket #464359 with support, please check :)

•••
@Soofi Buddy, I completed the payment and also received the "Invoice payment confirmation" email but still domain not registered - still showing pending in my account. How long is the delay for the registration to complete?

First time customers go through a manual registration process. Your order shall go through in next few hours.

Order was processed!

Last edited:
•••

Order was processed!

•••
First time customers go through a manual registration process. Your order shall go through in next few hours.

Order was processed!

Thank you! Appreciate your quick service

•••
Hello, Soofi! I am new client and I need to register about 100 .in and .co.in in one time. Any special pricing you can offer? Best special offer is BigRock, $6.59, but $659 is too much.

•••
•••
I have bought 4 .com domains yesterday. The status was pending for a long time after payment. However, finally I got the domains activated.

My main concern is.."Why is Reappoint.com listed on Sedo and is taking offers?"

I was about to buy 100+ .com's, but I am so confused now.

Question 2: "In your T&C and Agreement, why there is no mention of Reappoint or DomainX, instead a number is mentioned, which seems to be a customer Id of some sort. The agreement is between us and a number..!! Why? "

•••
I have bought 4 .com domains yesterday. The status was pending for a long time after payment. However, finally I got the domains activated.

My main concern is.."Why is Reappoint.com listed on Sedo and is taking offers?"

I was about to buy 100+ .com's, but I am so confused now.

Question 2: "In your T&C and Agreement, why there is no mention of Reappoint or DomainX, instead a number is mentioned, which seems to be a customer Id of some sort. The agreement is between us and a number..!! Why? "

Long time? It was for few (2-4 hours) because we manually approve orders from new customers to avoid fraudulent activities and that has been stated multiple times on here, and also in support ticket raised by you.

Please don't be confused about Reappoint.com listed on Sedo. It has been listed there from day one, ever since I bought the domain name from someone.

I started Reappoint.com after shifting focus from NameCatch.org which is still there and have some 5000+ domain names managed under that platform.

I am a domain name investor at the end of the day and if I get a reasonable offer worth considering I can always sell the domain name and rebrand Reappoint to something else after. If you do not know me, please read a little about me here which might help instil some trust and confidence in you about me and my brandnames. Refer: www.DomainConsultant.in

If you continue thinking about whether to buy 100+ domain names from Reappoint, you might miss the promo boat of .Com as well since .in/.co.in promo offer has already expired.

Your second point is somewhat valid but fyi Reappoint is a reseller of WildWestDomains and the number is our reseller id. That id belongs to DomainX DBA Reappoint.com

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions.

•••
Hello, Soofi! I am new client and I need to register about 100 .in and .co.in in one time. Any special pricing you can offer? Best special offer is BigRock, $6.59, but $659 is too much.

Sent you private message :)

•••
Long time? It was for few (2-4 hours) because we manually approve orders from new customers to avoid fraudulent activities and that has been stated multiple times on here, and also in support ticket raised by you.

Please don't be confused about Reappoint.com listed on Sedo. It has been listed there from day one, ever since I bought the domain name from someone.

I started Reappoint.com after shifting focus from NameCatch.org which is still there and have some 5000+ domain names managed under that platform.

I am a domain name investor at the end of the day and if I get a reasonable offer worth considering I can always sell the domain name and rebrand Reappoint to something else after. If you do not know me, please read a little about me here which might help instil some trust and confidence in you about me and my brandnames. Refer: www.DomainConsultant.in

If you continue thinking about whether to buy 100+ domain names from Reappoint, you might miss the promo boat of .Com as well since .in/.co.in promo offer has already expired.

Your second point is somewhat valid but fyi Reappoint is a reseller of WildWestDomains and the number is our reseller id. That id belongs to DomainX DBA Reappoint.com

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Just 1 more question. And I am asking these here, not in message, so that anyone having these questions in future would not ask it again.

"What happens to our dashboard and account with Reappoint when this domain Reappoint.com gets sold? Where do we login and how does it affect the domains we have with you?"

•••
Just 1 more question. And I am asking these here, not in message, so that anyone having these questions in future would not ask it again.

"What happens to our dashboard and account with Reappoint when this domain Reappoint.com gets sold? Where do we login and how does it affect the domains we have with you?"

If and when domain gets sold, we will start using new domain name and you will be provided the required login URL, however your login details won't change.

Please understand that any business in right frame of mine, won't change the business name and I doubt it'll ever happen in our case as well.

Please do not worry and enjoy our promo.

•••
...Please don't be confused about Reappoint.com listed on Sedo. It has been listed there from day one...

...I started Reappoint.com after shifting focus from NameCatch.org which is still there and have some 5000+ domain names managed...

...I am a domain name investor at the end of the day and if I get a reasonable offer worth considering I can always sell the domain name and rebrand Reappoint to something else after...

...Please understand that any business in right frame of mine, won't change the business name and I doubt it'll ever happen in our case as well...
Maybe if you read all of the above excerpts together, you might come to see the incongruity of your statements. Not really inspiring confidence. This said, it's the continued lack od SSL implementation one week since we'd discussed this issue here, that is much more worrying... I cringe every time I login to your client area and make any modification, fully aware everything's being sent in open text over the 'net (n):blackeye::banghead:

Last edited:
•••
Maybe if you read all of the above excerpts together, you might come to see the incongruity of your statements. Not really inspiring confidence. This said, it's the continued lack od SSL implementation one week since we'd discussed this issue here, that is much more worrying... I cringe every time I login to your client area (n):blackeye::banghead:

I already bought 20+ domains. I just hope Reappoint does'nt Disappoint..!!:grumpy:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Maybe if you read all of the above excerpts together, you might come to see the incongruity of your statements. Not really inspiring confidence. This said, it's the continued lack od SSL implementation one week since we'd discussed this issue here, that is much more worrying... I cringe every time I login to your client area and make any modification, fully aware everything's being sent in open text over the 'net (n):blackeye::banghead:

SSL wont and cant happen overnight bud. As informed earlier, we tried SSL earlier but with zillions on errors, so we had to remove it temporarily.

The Reappoint.com platform was launched in order to offer unbeatable promotional prices to register or transfer domain names to domainer community and nothing more or less. We are still in BETA phase and trying to fix bugs/errors in the WHMCS platform.

If you are not confident in our services and DO NOT like to save on domain name registrations/transfers, I cannot force you to do business with Reappoint. Please be patient while this is worked upon in near future. No timeframe committed whatsoever!

I already bought 20+ domains. I just hope Reappoint does'nt Disappoint..!!:grumpy:

We wont disappoint in securing your domain name investments with us. I am not sure, how else you would want us to satisfy everyone!

Last edited:
•••
@Soofi Has the .com promo COM299 expired? it says it's expired when I try to register a new domain :(

•••
@Soofi Has the .com promo COM299 expired? it says it's expired when I try to register a new domain :(

Yes brother, the promo has expired and a new promo might come up on or after 5th November once our team returns from ICANN60, Abu Dhabi.

•••
You can use code: COM299 to Register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.

Does all inclusive include 18% tax for Indians?

Your second point is somewhat valid but fyi Reappoint is a reseller of WildWestDomains

Is fast transfer option available at Afternic or Sedo?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back